Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
Thanks for everything, keep during what you are during, I have truly seen positive growth within my son.. Thanks !!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 04, 2016
Dr. Nicole Parks is the best not only do she build integrity within my son, she encourage communication and hardworking. She reinnerates his home up-bringing and encourages positive outcomes. Thank you so much!

Posted May 04, 2016
Principle, Assistant Principal and support staff works as a unit not an individual part and this create solid well rounded future leaders..

Posted September 25, 2014
I have two students at this school and I am very impressed with the new leadership and the teachers. The teachers go above and beyond to ensure academic success with attention grasping, fun concepts. Mrs. Davis,the new principal is dedicated to giving all the students a world class education and it is a breath of fresh air. My children actually enjoy going to school.

Posted October 20, 2013
Although my child is not a student at this school, I have visited this school many times and have a friends whose child attends thus school. The children are disciplined and respectful. My friends daughter is involved in many activities to keep her leadership and team ship skills in tact. I considered this school but finally decided to homeschool. This is an excellent school for any parent who wants their child to be given all the skills to excel academically. Keep up the great work Kemp!

Kemp Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2013
While the Principle seems somewhat disconnected, the teachers are great. I liked the curriculum, and communication to the parents was good. Students are taught leadership by being involved in their academics.

Kemp Elementary School 1

Posted May 14, 2010
The principal is not involve at all. I am not sure if she wants to be there. I tried to schedule a meeting with her and she done everything to avoid the meeting. The school needs improvement in all areas, including leadership, teachers and parent involvement. The school s potential or failure starts with the principal. My opinion is based on what I have seen throughout the school year.

Posted May 27, 2009
I feel the principal could show more interest in her students. also, keep the parents more informed. Last year we only had one PTA meeting and this school term had two. We are not up to standards as other elementary schools that are nearby.

Posted April 13, 2009
I have been in this school system for two years now. This is my daughter's first year at this school. I can agree with previous statements about extracurricular activities not being available to the students. However, at the same time I have been to many activities hosted by the PTA and can say that there were alot of 'parent' involvement and participation at each events. As for other activities, i have learned that when parents are more actively involve that things will improve in your school system. 'To leave' is not always the solution when there is a problem. Sometimes we have to choose our battles and one is to fight for your children's education. It shouldn't matter what school or district your child go to, their education starts at home, not at school.

Posted August 20, 2007
Kemp is not a school that I would recommend to anyone that cares about their child's education. The school is extremely overcrowded. There is no way the kids can be getting the individualized attention that they may require. My daughter got a new teacher a few weeks before school ended last year. I am looking to move out of the county because of the poor quality of education received. I feel like my child is only a number there!

10990 Folsom Rd, Hampton, GA  30228
Last modified Kemp Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.