Posted June 12, 2014
REALLY! Nothing has changed at Eddie white, until we can be honest as a society, instead of getting praise on the web for what is not earned. These schools in clayton county Ga are terrible, attentiveness of teachers is a joke, if you want to know the truth read what the students write you will know when it came from them and not what the parents who are either teachers or friends of teachers have to write. People have to move to different counties for a good education and to keep their children safe. Come on parents it's time to be honest.

Posted April 30, 2014
EWA is a great school. My daughter is in 2nd grade and we just moved to GA from Panama City FL. I was very skeptical about this school bc it is huge! K-8th! But I really love it. My daughter is comfortable and she really does love it as well. Classroom sizes are big and that is the only negative thing I have to say. I work with my child at home so she is exceeding. I am use to playground time everyday after lunch. In GA there is no such thing. The principals and counselors are really helpful. and the school colors are amazing!!! LOL I am a PROUD WOLF PACK PARENT! I trust that my daughter is safe in the WOLF PACK DEN! Hope this helps

Eddie White Academy 5

Posted January 29, 2014
The children are great. As teachers, we do what we can to help. I strongly recommend this school to any child or parent.

Posted August 04, 2013
My daughter came to EWA last year as a 6th grader. The teachers are very attentive & provide an environment that is conducive to learning. They set the academic expectations high and then equip the students to reach those goals. Thus far, I am very pleased with this school. I wanted better for my daughter & chose to send her to EWA rather then the low performing schools in my school district. I drive 30 mins one way every morning & it has been well worth the gas I burn to get her there!!! Dr.McCrary privudes great leadership & I love the weekly calling posts to keep all parents in the loop!

Eddie White Academy 3

Posted August 02, 2013
I am a student at EWA ( Eddie White Academy) Most of the teachers act like they don't care .. But ti guarantee the majority does. I'm going to 8th grade , and I have been here since the 6th grade .. The environment is not so kind , most people are basically in cliques whether they know it or not .. But to be TOTALLY honest I have been a straight A student until I arrived in 6th grade now it's mostly B's than A's :/

Eddie White Academy 3

Posted July 27, 2013
Eddie White is a good school my son had a problem at the school and the staff handle it every well. Every time the teacher needed me they call me. Parents need to spend time with their kids and stop talking bad about the teacher because they are trying

Posted July 26, 2013
All three are my kids attended Eddie White since it open 3 years ago. The teachers are AWESOME, they really push the students to excel. The teachers always let me know my kids progress in their classes and I made sure I did my part as a parent to stay involved with my children education. All three are honor roll students.

Posted October 08, 2012
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THS SCHOOL! DONOT LET THE NAME ACADEMY FOOL YOU! COUNSELORS! ARE NOT WHAT THEY USED TO BE! TEACHERS NOT COMMUNICATING! PRINICIPAL! IS NOT YOUR CHILD PAL! CHILD GRADES SLOWLY GOING DOWN LEAVING CLAYTON COUNTY! SCHOOL BOARD DYSFUNTIONAL

Posted March 29, 2012
Horrible! do not send you child to this school! condescending staff, terrible communication skills and a total lack of diversity. Bullies on the bus, bad influence in the classroom. My son will not be returning back to Eddy White next year.

Posted February 14, 2012
I so agree with the previous comment.You would think the principal was Barack Obama.I really don't feel welcomed,and am totally lost on how to help my child.

Eddie White Academy
11808 Panhandle Rd, Hampton, GA  30228
Last modified Eddie White Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eddie White Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top