Bad
Good

It is a great school Teachers Are always concern about my daughter s grades I recommend it 100%

This school is very organized Offers very nice plans - technology -- parents reading workshops Awards ceremonies and more Teachers are very experienced Thanks!!

Hapeville is a school every kid loves to attend. The teachers are nice and everyone cares about learning. The principal has made this school 10 times better than it was many years ago. I know cause I had kids go then and kids who go now. This principal has set high expectations in the school and won't tolerate anyone who doesn't believe in helping children learn. We need more principals like this in our other schools.

HAPEVILLE ELEMETRY IS A GREAT SCHOOL I WENT THERE AND MY KIDS ARE ATTENDING THERE NOW GREAT TEACHERS..

A community school is a direct reflection of the community. When you begin to bash Hapeville, ask yourself what is the level of your engagement in not only the school, but also the community as a whole. As a parent, when I felt my child was not getting the academic nourishment I felt appropriate, I would visit the school and conference with the involved parties. Hapeville encourages parental involvement do you? Before crying about the staff s concerns toward preparedness for state mandated exams look at your legislators they, with your help determined the curriculum as guidance to prepare our children for a global society. Kudos to the staff at Hapeville as there are many that genuinely love the teaching profession and the children they serve. Oh, did I say serve, as that is exactly what they do at a rate for which they remain under compensated at a rate most of us would find unacceptable. Get involved beyond sitting on the sideline whining and complaining, make this school the model in the county!

It is a small local school that is very much a part of the local community -- a dying role in schools today.

Hapeville Elementary school has really went down hill. Kids go to school all year long and when it came to feild day some kids wasnt allowed to join in any games. I found it very sad because i know someone that couldnt join because the was in a class that needed more help than others. I also think they need a new principal and also need to have a real graudation, not just a award cermony.

I have to agree with these parents. I actually was very impressed last year with the teacher that my grandaughter has Ms. Rains for 1st grade she brought my baby through so much and she was soooooooooo happy to go to school. Hats off to you Ms Rians if they don't tell you I will Thank You for caring about these children. That was last year. Whole nother story this year. It seems to me that the staff cares more about politics than about the children. That is the key word CHILDREN....They are not adults and can and should not be treated as such. We need to focus on these kids If the teachers don't want to teach them GET OUT pay the good teachers to teach our children and get the rest of them out starting with the Principal.

I could echo this posting 100%. This is also the 'word on the street' from the conversation among parents. This principal should have been replaced a long time ago. Most of the good teachers have left the school since this principal arrived, a few old timers are sticking in their for retirement I guess. No one ever looks happy in this school, certainly not when they are dealing with the principal.

This is a terrible school! The principal has no idea what is going in her shcool. The teachers are below average with unorganized and uninviting classrooms. The principal chooses favorites and raves about them even though they are clearly not doing their jobs. The principal is very cold and far removed from the students! Discipline is also out of control!

Last modified Hapeville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.