Public charter
Hapeville, GA

Posted December 22, 2013
Honestly I have had a pretty awful time in this school! in the 8th grade now and all I can say is that my parents have given the school money so many times! this year they are asking for a 60 dollar fee from all students. I didn't pay because all they will use the money for is for stuff that will benefit the teachers and not the students. I have had an awful 3 years in this school and I regret even going there. The teachers treat students in a terrible manner. The students are rude, and the school doesn't have resources that help students. There are tons of school that have tablets and computers. I have donated every box top I have seen in my house (and there are a lot) and I am pretty sure the money from the box tops have not been spent yet. Hate may be a strong word but that is the way I feel about this school and my middle school experience. Lets just hope Hapeville High School is better!!!!

Hapeville Charter Middle School 4

Posted September 05, 2013
I like this school because it is a bit smaller than the school in my district that has students selling drugs out of their lockers. Hapeville is not perfect by any means. I think it is a good school. My son is in his third year and he actually likes it better this year than he did the last two years. They have made some changes that I feel have been very helpful. I like the fact that they have dropped one period so the school day is not so long and exhausting. I feel like my son's school work has improved, his test scores are higher than ever and he has improved in every area of study. Though he struggles with math. He is trying out for track this year, so we are off to a really good start. I like it better now that he is at the 8th grade campus and the setting is just better than the 6-7 grade campus hands down. I think that makes a huge difference. And the building is all one grade, I find that helpful. I find the staff to be helpful and friendly. The web page could use some updating and it takes forever to get your weekly newsletter e-mailed correctly. Short of private school or moving I'm not sure I would be able to find a better school for him in this area.
2 people found this helpful

Posted August 05, 2013
School is about to start and I'm absolutely not putting my child for 7th grade in that school. 6th grade was horrible, everything was about money. The school could improve by fixing there safety issues, having better conduct, and having better staff. I'm still scrambling on what school I'm gonna my child, but it won't be Hapeville. So far by what my daughter has told and my judgement, the only good thing about the school is food and that doesn't take a big part at all in education and safety so with that being said food doesn't really matter. What really makes me mad is that the children have to walk across the street to go the gym in a very unsafe area, there are many hazardous issues with that . Best advice to give is not to go to Hapeville.

Posted June 20, 2013
I need more discipline from this school, they lack of it. With my child having major discipline issues they make it worse and don't do anything about, no councilling, nothing. I have had a plethora of issues with the staff. My child wont be going to that school for the 7th grade

Posted May 16, 2011
I feel that this school was very unorganized, plays FAVOR and if you're not in the INNER CIRCLE, no matter how smart or talented the student is it's hard to feel as if the students are part of the school. Every week it all about MONEY. I have spent so much money through this school it's not funny. The students aren't encouraged, or appreciated. Most of the classes were as if the students were in a barn they were so loud the Teachers has no control.

Hapeville Charter Middle School 5

Posted March 28, 2011
Overall, I am pleased with Hapeville Middle School. While I am a parent and it is my responsibility to train my child and those in my company, I have no problem with the school that cannot be fixed. For example, the problems with discipline and respect can be thwarted, if not eliminated if the adults in the lives of our children would be consistant in providing a viable example of good behavior. The administration, faculty and staff at Hapeville Charter Middle School do a wonderful job! As a community, parents, guardians, and friends of the school can be most effective in helping the school develop into a more outstanding educational institution by providing positive input and being committed to training children that will develop into exempliary adults

Hapeville Charter Middle School 3

Posted August 23, 2010
I am sadden by the seventh grader who I think is an intelligent kid, but the diction needs improvement. Please advise all kids that they do not go to a school the attend a school. Please make sure that the kids use all the resources at their disposal and that they should not write a formal message ; in a text message format.

Hapeville Charter Middle School 4

Posted July 18, 2010
I think its a great school for kids that are in advance classes. I like the smaller classes, where yourm child could get that extra attention they need.

Hapeville Charter Middle School 0

Posted May 20, 2010
Its a small school with several students with lack of some materials. However the students, parents and teachers make the best of what we have. The students excell well in a variety of subjects. Teachers try to stay in contact with parents as often as they can.

Hapeville Charter Middle School 3

Posted May 12, 2010
I love my skool.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im a seventh grader and I think that the enviorments are very difrent dependeing on what grade youre in and I would say mine is te best.! U shouldnt judge the school by what you hear...I even thought this was a poor no good school...But now that I go here...I luv it..And will never regret going here.!!!!

Hapeville Charter Middle School
3510 Atlanta Ave, Hapeville, GA  30354
Last modified Hapeville Charter Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hapeville Charter Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top