Harlem, GA

Harlem Middle School 4

Posted October 08, 2014
The school and teachers are caring and concern about the children, but the teachers give too much leniency to turning assignments in. My son needs to learn how to do his work and turn it in when it is due. The teachers gave him too many opportunities to do and turn assignments in. He is in sixth grade and should learn to pay the consequences of not doing his work and turning it in on time. It is okay the first nine weeks, but, for the rest of the year he needs to show responsibility. I am trying to teach him at home with his homework and chores. Please help me teach him to do what he is suppose to do and when he is suppose to do it. Thank you.

Harlem Middle School 3

Posted August 15, 2007

Harlem Middle School 1

Posted January 10, 2006

Harlem Middle School 4

Posted December 01, 2005
I'm not a parent, but I think our school could be and should be more diversed. Over all though, it's a pretty good scool and I've enjoyed my last 3 years in it.

Harlem Middle School 1

Posted April 21, 2005

Harlem Middle School 5

Posted June 28, 2004
I think this school is an awsome school for children my age. they have good teachers and good activites too.

Harlem Middle School
375 W Forrest St, Harlem, GA  30814
Last modified Harlem Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harlem Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top