Hephzibah, GA

Hephzibah Middle School 1

Posted May 14, 2014
It's nasty , there are roaches and mice all trough the school. There is spider webs all in the gym . And it's just nasty . Roaches will be all over the lunch room tables and in the class room .

Hephzibah Middle School 5

Posted May 30, 2009
This school is the best only because there is love in the air and you can tail that the teachers love threre jods

Posted March 14, 2008
This school has great teachers a couple no-so-good teachers .Their principal and assistant principals are the pitts and school is very diorganized. No leadership at all.

Posted January 16, 2008
We have great staff and awesome teachers!

Hephzibah Middle School 5

Posted May 24, 2007
Hephzibah Middle School is a great school. The teachers are very good teachers and the staff is very supportive.

Posted February 16, 2007
my son spent 3 years at this school and now my daughter has recently started. our experience has been one continuing nightmare. there is no leadership,responsibility or concern for our children. the school is concerned with dress code and erroneous write ups instead of education.

Posted January 16, 2007
I have been very pleased with Hephzibah Middle. I am a parent that is very involved with my children's education and all of the teachers that I have been involved with appreciated my involvement. My son received a great education, but chose not to participate in extracurricular activities. My daughter is in the 7th grade, loves her teachers, participates in music, art, student council, yearbook committee and maintains a high 'A' average. She has been invited to participate in the Duke University TIP program for academically talented children which is sponsoring her to take the SAT this year. She received this education at Hephzibah, I did not have to pay a fortune for her to go to a private school. The teachers and the administration work hard to keep the exceptional students academically challenged as well as keeping the average student academically challenged.

Hephzibah Middle School 1

Posted December 13, 2006
This school needs to refocus on the quality of education. As things are right now it is more important that the childs shirt be tucked in than if the child is actually learning.

Posted November 07, 2006
I was very skeptical about sending my child to this school. I have to say I have enjoy the teachers. I am glad to see the officer on campus. It is required for middle school and high school. Other than the fact the school is long over due for some remodeling, it has been a pleasure thus far. I have met the prinicpal and she was greatful to see parent involvement.

Posted January 23, 2006
The school is very disorganized, it has an assistant pricipal for each grade yet my son who was mistreated by one of his teachers and the assistant principal had no clue as to what was going on. This was not an isolated incident other students from the same grade had difficulties with no leadership support. You would think that a school with so many assistant prinicpals would have a clue as to the happenings in their assigned grade. I believe a school that requires a police officer is not a school for your children to attend.

Hephzibah Middle School
2427 Mims Rd, Hephzibah, GA  30815
Last modified Hephzibah Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hephzibah Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top