Bad
Good

It's nasty , there are roaches and mice all trough the school. There is spider webs all in the gym . And it's just nasty . Roaches will be all over the lunch room tables and in the class room .

This school is the best only because there is love in the air and you can tail that the teachers love threre jods

This school has great teachers a couple no-so-good teachers .Their principal and assistant principals are the pitts and school is very diorganized. No leadership at all.

We have great staff and awesome teachers!

Hephzibah Middle School is a great school. The teachers are very good teachers and the staff is very supportive.

my son spent 3 years at this school and now my daughter has recently started. our experience has been one continuing nightmare. there is no leadership,responsibility or concern for our children. the school is concerned with dress code and erroneous write ups instead of education.

I have been very pleased with Hephzibah Middle. I am a parent that is very involved with my children's education and all of the teachers that I have been involved with appreciated my involvement. My son received a great education, but chose not to participate in extracurricular activities. My daughter is in the 7th grade, loves her teachers, participates in music, art, student council, yearbook committee and maintains a high 'A' average. She has been invited to participate in the Duke University TIP program for academically talented children which is sponsoring her to take the SAT this year. She received this education at Hephzibah, I did not have to pay a fortune for her to go to a private school. The teachers and the administration work hard to keep the exceptional students academically challenged as well as keeping the average student academically challenged.

This school needs to refocus on the quality of education. As things are right now it is more important that the childs shirt be tucked in than if the child is actually learning.

I was very skeptical about sending my child to this school. I have to say I have enjoy the teachers. I am glad to see the officer on campus. It is required for middle school and high school. Other than the fact the school is long over due for some remodeling, it has been a pleasure thus far. I have met the prinicpal and she was greatful to see parent involvement.

Last modified Hephzibah Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.