Bad
Good

I drive an hour a day to take my kids to HES because I want them to get a good education and I'm confident that HES can provide exactly that. I can't say enough about the school! It is great!

I am a parent of 3 children that attend this school. I have lived in this community my entire life. From K - 12 I was enrolled in the Hephzibah schools and I have never experienced the distaste presented by the Principal that was placed in our school this school year. Our faculty, is what we have always concidered some of the counties finest. They are involved with our children and are truly concerned with their education. The Board sent us a new Principal beginning of this school year and the moral of our community and the involvment of our parents has went down dramatically. Mrs. Davis is unprofessional in the manner she addresses issues and she makes it a point to let everyone know she is in charge. The Board is weary of helping us for some reason. They seem to be putting this in a slow moving motion. To rate this school would only be fair if we could seperate our teachers and staff, from the Principal here. Teachers and staff get an A++++ rating, Mrs. Davis, on the other hand, well...........she has failed in the eyes of most of our community.

I have had children in this school for the past three years and we have really enjoyed it!

I think Dr.Ellison is the best princiaple in Richmond county. My name is Ms.Rios and i have a son there in 2nd grade. She always has a smile and advice when you need it. I am putting her name in gor the golden apple award,she well deserves it. Thankyou,Ms.Rios.

Last modified Hephzibah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.