Hephzibah, GA

Morgan Road Middle School 1

Posted May 06, 2015
I am a concerned parent,of two daughter's who just recently enrolled in April 2015. My oldest daughter which is an 8th grader, she has mentioned to me two staff teacher's who are horrible. I can't believe that the school district, would approve of these two teacher's specifically to work as teachers. One teacher name Carlos Marshall, who cusses constantly. The other teacher Tiffany Reese, who cusses also physically hits male student's. I do understand that teenagers can be difficult to deal with especially how they were raised at home. Unfortunately some kids when they go to school it's their safe zone. If my daughter's were ever hit by any teacher not only the teacher would be arrested. Also the school district, will be sued for having teacher's like these. Horrible middle school!

Morgan Road Middle School 1

Posted June 13, 2014
They don't know what education is and the education is bad! No respect for anyone..They are not honest persons...
2 people found this helpful

Morgan Road Middle School

Posted October 28, 2008
Overall, I think the teachers are very motivated in helping the students achieve success. I like the fact that they notify of any issues concerning my child in a timely manner and offer lots of encouragement for her to improve.

Morgan Road Middle School
3635 Hiers Blvd, Hephzibah, GA  30815
Last modified Morgan Road Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morgan Road Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top