Hephzibah, GA

Jamestown Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2011
My child has an excellent teacher. He is receiving a good challenging education in Pre-K. Staying involved as a parent makes all the difference.

Jamestown Elementary School 1

Posted July 20, 2008
This school can do better when it comes to the communication between parents and school staff. The staff needs to communicate with ALL the parents not just the parents they like or know.

Jamestown Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2005
The school is excellent in the education that my 5 & 7 year old have received. The teachers my children have had were excellent & helped my children in best to their ability. The only down fall for Jamestown for our family was the racist remarks my children had to deal with all school year. Though the principal did take the actions towards the children that were involved. I still feel a 5 & 7 year old should not be exposed to that kind of treatment. They do not understand nor know what those remarks mean. My husband & I have taught our children the wrongs & rights with those situations. Like I said though the education was great & my children have exceeded beyond their curriculum.

Jamestown Elementary School 3

Posted June 11, 2004
My experience with Jamestown Elementary has been a pleasurable one for the most part. I feel they are striving for excellence and desire the best for the kids... Leadership is exemplified through followers...

Jamestown Elementary School
3637 Hiers Blvd, Hephzibah, GA  30815
Last modified Jamestown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jamestown Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top