Willis Foreman Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2014
This has been the worst school I have ever experienced. They never once checked my ID when I would pick my son up early or have me sign him out. The afternoon school re-lease procedure is NOT safe in any way. While picking up my son in the car pull line he would run out in front of other cars to get to me hes only in Kindergarten. I watch little kids walking home alone every day waiting for my son to get out. There should be at least a buddy system or better a parent to walk home with the little kids.I went to pick my son up yesterday early. I inform them that I was pulling him from this school and was told that it will take 24 hours to get things together and to come back tomorrow. I came back today to only find out they did not do any thing and NOW I have to waste my time to go back up to the school on Monday when he is suppose to start his k-12 program at home. they also let the students disrespect the American flag by warping it around there body and dancing with it while walking it in to school and letting it touch the ground. This school is unorganized, and an unsafe school it is in need of a overhaul of its faultily and maybe re-training! Im glade I put him in k-12 at home

Posted May 08, 2014
I agree with the uneducated teachers. The teacher would send home notes where simple words were spelled wrong. They let my child walk to a friends home instead of getting on the school bus and the police were called. then they tried to yell at me because "I need to tech my son he can't do that."(this is kindergarten.) They will put children in the halls for time out unattended then yell at then when they unsurprisingly walk off. They left a 5yd alone in the hall in time out then suspended him because he was able to get out in the playground. It's called don't leave children unattended. Then the teacher yells at the parent how their kid is going to get them fired. The PTA also does nothing they take your money at the beginning of the year then hold no meetings. The bus broke down and no parents were called to say their kids would be home late. also the school bus was originally scheduled that my son would be home at 3:37. I don't know what they are doing but he sometimes doesn't get home till 4;00-5:00pm and never gets home before 4pm school is over at 3pm and it's a 5 min. car ride to the school. I have no Idea what the school does and they have no explanation for anything.

Posted March 02, 2011
The people I have dealt with this school just seem to be uneducated. One of my daughter's teachers doesn't know basic things and teaches my child the wrong things. The truancy officer is a joke and has dealt with my daughter inappropriately. I HATE this school and can't wait to move my daugher somewhere else

Posted November 16, 2008

Posted June 04, 2008
So far I have been pleased with this school. I was apprehensive about sending my children to school , but my fears have subsided. The teachers that my sons have had have been wonderful, cooperative, and very patient.

Posted December 20, 2007
I think the school I am going to now is better than the others because at this school the teachers take their time to work with you. The principal here is tough but she will, however, take the time to work with you and give you a chance. We do have security for if the children get out of hand and need some handling. But, when we bring our own lunch to school and we don't eat the cafeteria food simply because we have to pay for it, we do end up with a bill.

Willis Foreman Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2007
The school is very unkept. I walked the halls not long ago and the floors and walls are filthy, and it smelled stongly of urine.

Willis Foreman Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2007

Posted February 09, 2007
This school is run down, and my child comes home complaining about the cafeteria food. This school needs some serious updating, and the desks are too small for the growing children. I have met with some staff. The teachers arrive late. My child have been to other schools in Richmond county, but because we had to move, Willis Foreman became the local school. My child hates it, and would rather return to the other school. My child's grades have gone down, and the curricula is by far the worst. My child says the the work she is doing now, was what she was doing in her other school- months ago!

Willis Foreman Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2003

Willis Foreman Elementary School
2413 Willis Foreman Rd, Hephzibah, GA  30815
Last modified Willis Foreman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willis Foreman Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top