Taylors Creek Elementary School 4

Posted November 17, 2014
The teachers at this school do an amazing job with their students. My grandson has excelled from kindergarten into first grade. Kudos to all!

Posted March 26, 2014
Great school with Great teachers. I had child that went there from Kindergarten through 5th grade and now have another child there. Very caring place.

Taylors Creek Elementary School 4

Posted November 01, 2012
This school is phenomenal! The teachers care, the principal knows each child and whats going on in the school, and they love school events. Just to keep it real - school has all about state testing, thats where schools get there funding these days. This school serious about preparing the kids for those test and finding out they learn best. Ya can't get around it, all public school focus on testing. My son excelled at this school for the first time ever, because they teacher went above and beyond to teach "HIM" instead of a class of 20(+). As a result he did very well on testing and had a lot of fun learning!

Posted June 11, 2012
Congratulations to the principal on being selected as Georgia's National Distinguished Principal of the Year!!!

Taylors Creek Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2012
My child attended this school one year too long. The ONLY thing TCE cares about is state testing. Forget caring about and truly developing the children. And the principal is totally useless in responding adequately to parent concerns. I am so glad that my child will not be subjected to this school another year. Completely sub par!

Taylors Creek Elementary School 2

Posted May 30, 2011
Taylor's Creek was a disappointment. Many of the teachers have their children enrolled at the school and in the same class. I think this is a definite conflict of interest and favoritism was obvious. My child definitely felt discriminated against. The discipline was way too severe. The CRCT testing seemed to be the top priority leaving no room for any creativity. Parents are not encouraged to get involved. No PTA.

Posted May 21, 2011
Great School! Staff and teachers are responsible and they REALLY care for the kids! We are gonna miss this school so much!l

Taylors Creek Elementary School 3

Posted May 04, 2011
I don't see why all the great ratings & reviews, even the distinguished title 1 school award was given to this school. My child only attended 1 yr & it was long enough, he was behind from his previous school & this was explained to his teachers at TCE at the beginning of the school year, yet nothing was ever done to help my child out. I find some of the teachers a bit lazy. Maybe it was my childs grade level, but from all his teachers the 2 most essential subjects (math & language arts) i felt they were very much lacking in teaching experience. Sometimes it felt like all they cared to teach about was what ever was on the CTRCT tests so the students would pass the tests rather than teach what is really important. My son did attend Waldo Pafford which is also a title ! school & much much better than TCE.

Posted December 11, 2010
We miss Taylors Creek! My daughter went there for Kindergarten, but toward the end of the year, we got orders elsewhere, and as if it weren't obvious enough before, the public schools at our new post have shown us just how good we had it at TCE. My daughter has learning disabilities and a speech delay, and was in the IEP class, which we thought was outstanding. She was really succeeding there, and we were thrilled with the quality of instruction. Our family was treated great on the whole. We were happy at TCE. At our new post, in order to get a comparable quality of instruction to what we got for free at TCE, we have to pay for it at private school. TCE is a gem. If we ever got stationed back at Stewart, we'd send our kids there, no question.

Taylors Creek Elementary School 0

Posted March 23, 2010
That last comment is totally ridiculous! Those classes are EIP classes where struggling students receive small group instruction (11 students) and extra help from teachers in reading and math. That is the law; schools have to have EIP, it is a federal program. My experience with TCE has been terrific! Teachers really care about the students and go way beyond what is expected to help students who are struggling. This is one of the best schools I've been to.

Taylors Creek Elementary School
378 Airport Rd, Hinesville, GA  31313
Last modified Taylors Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylors Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top