Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I am really upset with this school. My daughter goes to this school and she was slapped on the playground by a little boy. I would of never knew about the situation if my daughter would of never told me because her teacher never even tried to call me nor inform me of the situation!! I called the school house the same day to speak with her and asked her what happened with the situation of my daughter being slapped and that's when she said she would of never knew if my daughter would of never told her when they made it back in the class!! Ok I understand that but you still should have called me because what if it was something emergency wise and you not reporting it would of landed it back on you. I asked her how was the situation take resolved and she was like I can't tell you that but just know it was resolved I was like well I'm coming out their in their morning just to make sure it was resolved to ensure that my child is safe at this school and to make sure it won't happen again and she had the nerve to laugh on the phone and tell me I can't just come up here without making an appointment!! That really upset me because as a teacher you suppose to care and show sympathy and apologize but she actually laughed at the situation of a student being slapped and a mother that's concerned!! I repeated myself to her just to let her know that I will be up their in the morning and I told her thank you and have a nice day!! I went up their the next morning because one of the office workers told me to come at that time but I didn't get to speak to the principal because she said that she was about to start interviews but I don't understand because when I got their she was walking around and I'm pretty sure that a child health is more important than an interview because the student should be their main focus and I'm pretty sure it would of never took no more than ten minutes to inform her of my situation!! So she told me to come back that afternoon!! So I go back that afternoon to pick my daughter up and she still couldn't talk to me and She said come back in the morning because they was behind because of the storm. She seemed like a nice person but I felt like she was very unprofessional to me as a concerned mother and something that happened to my daughter while she was under their care.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

My daughter got slapped and the teacher simply laughed at me

Supports LD students: Neutral

I can't speak on that part of the natter

Effective school leaders: Neutral

Some teachers support leadership and some don't

Develops character: Neutral

Some push their students and some just their for a check

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Some are very good teachers and some aren't

Amount of homework: Neutral

We love Taylor's Creek!!! Being a military family this is our children's third elementary school and despite the frequent changes in their life, they have excelled. Great teachers and caring staff make my children love going to school. Couldn't have asked for any better.

The teachers at this school do an amazing job with their students. My grandson has excelled from kindergarten into first grade. Kudos to all!

Great school with Great teachers. I had child that went there from Kindergarten through 5th grade and now have another child there. Very caring place.

Last modified Taylors Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.