Lewis Frasier Middle School 2

Posted September 13, 2013
I think this school is okay. The teachers try to help you out as much as they can academically. The only thing I don't like is the discipline. Too many people are getting into trouble for stupid reasons. For example I got a think time for tapping my foot. I think Lfms should be less strict. Students shouldn't be getting in trouble for stupid and pointless things.

Posted September 11, 2013
My school is awesome so many kids go here no bullies the teachers push you so you can learn I was low on my integers now I know all about them from the opposites to the absolute values I do think other schools should know, I love this school , to me my school cannot improve any better then this. It's to good for it to change.

Lewis Frasier Middle School 1

Posted August 16, 2012
I'm giving this school 1 star because I cannot give it any less. School has only been in session for only a week & a half, yet we are already having issues with the teachers & staff. A teacher pulled my son from a class because she felt he was too slow & placed him in a study skills class. Mind you the class she pulled him from wasn't ever her class, his favorite class, was is also his only elective. I went in to the school to get him back into the other class & was basically given the run around ( I can't help you, you need to talk to so & so). Was told that they go big on test scores & prepare kids for those tests. So basically they don't teach them things they should know but what is covered in these no non sense tests that only georgia does. We are a military family so this highly affects my children & I'm sure other kids as well. I was also told I would be called back & never got a call. Going back tomorrow. This school is draining the fun for their students. & staff is pretty rude, a bit unprofessional, & leave a lot to be desired. Unless of course you are a star football player.

Lewis Frasier Middle School 4

Posted November 29, 2011
My son currently goes here. As much as I hate all Liberty County Schools, I decided to give it a try. His teachers are nice and very organized. They email the parents all upcoming assignments and tests. You can also get grades from their website.I love the fact they have tons of help for the students, offering saturday classes. Very nice school. Office staff very friendly, no issues so far.

Posted October 23, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted July 22, 2008

Lewis Frasier Middle School
910 Long Frasier Dr, Hinesville, GA  31313
Last modified Lewis Frasier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lewis Frasier Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top