Hinesville, GA

Lewis Frasier Middle School 1

Posted May 08, 2015
Today i am finding out that the school lunch personell are Rudley taking kids trays away and throwing it in the trash then making them go without lunch for the day. So as soon as I get a text from my child I call they are telling me there is only a dollar on her account hearing about this for the first time I ask can I pay over the phone she says no Then I ask can I pay online she says it will take 48 hours to post then I ask if she can let her eat and pay when I get off work she tells me no and hangs up on me. Now I'm finding out that this happend to quite a few kids today. Why would the lunch personel punish and humiliate the kids for a simple mistake they are trash and should be fired

Lewis Frasier Middle School 2

Posted September 13, 2013
I think this school is okay. The teachers try to help you out as much as they can academically. The only thing I don't like is the discipline. Too many people are getting into trouble for stupid reasons. For example I got a think time for tapping my foot. I think Lfms should be less strict. Students shouldn't be getting in trouble for stupid and pointless things.

Lewis Frasier Middle School 5

Posted September 11, 2013
My school is awesome so many kids go here no bullies the teachers push you so you can learn I was low on my integers now I know all about them from the opposites to the absolute values I do think other schools should know, I love this school , to me my school cannot improve any better then this. It's to good for it to change.

Lewis Frasier Middle School 1

Posted August 16, 2012
I'm giving this school 1 star because I cannot give it any less. School has only been in session for only a week & a half, yet we are already having issues with the teachers & staff. A teacher pulled my son from a class because she felt he was too slow & placed him in a study skills class. Mind you the class she pulled him from wasn't ever her class, his favorite class, was is also his only elective. I went in to the school to get him back into the other class & was basically given the run around ( I can't help you, you need to talk to so & so). Was told that they go big on test scores & prepare kids for those tests. So basically they don't teach them things they should know but what is covered in these no non sense tests that only georgia does. We are a military family so this highly affects my children & I'm sure other kids as well. I was also told I would be called back & never got a call. Going back tomorrow. This school is draining the fun for their students. & staff is pretty rude, a bit unprofessional, & leave a lot to be desired. Unless of course you are a star football player.

Posted November 29, 2011
My son currently goes here. As much as I hate all Liberty County Schools, I decided to give it a try. His teachers are nice and very organized. They email the parents all upcoming assignments and tests. You can also get grades from their website.I love the fact they have tons of help for the students, offering saturday classes. Very nice school. Office staff very friendly, no issues so far.

Posted June 08, 2006
My son started late in the school year here at LFMS, however the teachers on 6-3 are WONDERFUL, very caring, helpful and Ms. Lee is a True GEM!!! Really going out of her way to help students in need. I think that the parents will make or break a school and from what I have seen some parents could and should become more involved in there child(ren) school life as well.

Lewis Frasier Middle School 2

Posted February 27, 2006
This school no longer has gender based education. Too bad, the research was leaning toward that program improving education for all students. Also, due to the huge amount of remediation being done for students the extracurricular programs are very limited. Also the fine arts and other connection programs have been reduced in importance due to students leaving those courses for remediation and testing skills.

Posted February 12, 2006
This school is using a great resource to help students learn to the best of their ability. Gender specific classes. Recent research shows that boys and girls learn differently. By having all girl classes and all boy classes, the teacher can pace the lessons accordingly. I think what they are doing is great. They also have a great Art program and wonderful band and chorus programs.

Posted August 12, 2005
The Academic programs, I dont know what those are. Extracurricaur activites are okay.

Lewis Frasier Middle School
910 Long Frasier Dr, Hinesville, GA  31313
Last modified Lewis Frasier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Lewis Frasier Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top