Hinesville, GA

Posted October 01, 2014
My children have only been going to this school one month and already I have had to place 3 phone calls to the office about one of my children. I do not like this school and would recommend taking your child across town to go to a different school in the county! My children hate the school! And I don't like the way some of the teachers handle my children! I should not have to worry about how bad of a day my child has at school especially one of my children I have never had a problem with at school!

Posted August 20, 2014
This school is not family friendly. The front desk staff looks at you like what are you doing here, I don't want to talk to you. I hear teachers constantly screaming at children during breakfast and when they are out of school. Also if you want to talk to a teacher they make it so you have to talk over the phone or you need a meeting. The children are labeled by a behavior chart that stays with them during the time they are at that school. Liberty County needs to put their nose down, hinesville is not a city they dont care about children, there are no family places, no bowling, skating, no mall.

Posted August 06, 2014
I love lyman hall! My daughter has been there the last 2 years and my son just entered kindergarten. I have no complaints of the school.

Posted December 28, 2009
This school should be closed down or trained the teachers on how to teach the students and not send them home to their parents for us to teach them what should be done in the classrooms. Futhermore, the teachers should act as teachers and not talk to the students as if they were adults.

Lyman Hall Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My daughter has been going to this school for the last 5 years. We love the school and the staff. There couldn't be a better school for my daughter to go to!!

Lyman Hall Elementary School 2

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted July 18, 2008

Posted March 25, 2008
My family loves this school. They have an open door policy and parents are welcome anytime (once checked in at the office). They seem to care about the kids and they are learning. Wish we were not moving soon, I would love my younger kids to go to school here.

Posted March 24, 2008

Lyman Hall Elementary School 2

Posted November 25, 2007

Lyman Hall Elementary School
1396 Shaw Rd, Hinesville, GA  31313
Last modified Lyman Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lyman Hall Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top