PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter has been going to FPCA since she was 3 and everyone from the teachers to the Headmaster are absolutely awesome! The school makes sure to entertain every avenue for learning so that each student feels special and can always find an interest. The teachers care and it is awesome to have the opportunity to worship as well as learn. I recommend this school to any parent who wants their children to grow and learn in a nurturing academic environment.

I have a rising 4th grader who has received a quality education at FPCA starting in Pre-K. So blessed to have her in a safe and nurturing environment where she is challenged. The students earn their grades and their success is reflected in their test scores. My 8 year old is reading at a 9th Grade level! The teachers are challenging and supportive. We love the Christian environment that radiates throughout the school, not just during bible lessons. There are wonderful activities, club and sports for the students and many opportunities for the parents to be involved and connected. A wonderful investment in your child's future and very affordable when compared to the other options in the region. - V.C.

I have two children in this school and the curriculum is great, nice diversity of classes. Not that much contact with parents and in my opinion too many children in the classes for a private school. The staff are extremely friendly and a nice before/after school program for working parents.

We are so happy with our kids coming here. The small class sizes and the fact that they run at a college prep level is really great. It is helping my child excel and that is exactly what we are looking for in a school.

This is our second year at FPCA and our family couldn't be happier. The teachers are fantastic and challenge our kids to be the best they can be. We love being a part of the FPCA family. Looking forward to the upcoming school year.

Wonderful school. Great enviroment for children and adults to grow. Awesome academics - many activites and clubs - State Championship Level sports! Simply the best teachers and staff in the region. Wonderful communication home and a great spirit thoughout the FPCA family!!!

We love First Presbyterian Christian Academy! My son has been going here for 4 years. He is now in the 7th grade. His teachers have always been great at communicating with me. They are very nice and send emails about homework. I have no complaints. -D.C.

Outstanding school! my daughter First Presbyterian Christian school in Hinesville, GA. this is her 3rd year, and she is a junior. The academic curriculum is is very good but they could pass out a little more homeword, and they also have many extracurricular activities such as Drama, plays, concerts, dances, and many different sports. it is a very safe environment.

My daughter started to attend FPCA when she was 3 and went all the way to 8th grade. She is now 14 and i am seeing the results of her attendance at FPCA, she is a very high achiever! I really liked the curriculum they offered and the way they challenged her with homework and classes. The communication was beyond impeccable and i always knew how she was doing and what was going on with the school, it was GREAT! The kids there a re good kids i love that they are so well behaved and there's no drug or alcohol or fighting problems they really have a safe and family oriented environment. -Elizabeth M.

Great school first year the sports is looking promising and the teachers are great as well the admin staff

Last modified First Presbyterian Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12