First Presbyterian Christian Academy 4

Posted February 08, 2013
I have two children in this school and the curriculum is great, nice diversity of classes. Not that much contact with parents and in my opinion too many children in the classes for a private school. The staff are extremely friendly and a nice before/after school program for working parents.

Posted December 20, 2012
We are so happy with our kids coming here. The small class sizes and the fact that they run at a college prep level is really great. It is helping my child excel and that is exactly what we are looking for in a school.

Posted July 25, 2012
This is our second year at FPCA and our family couldn't be happier. The teachers are fantastic and challenge our kids to be the best they can be. We love being a part of the FPCA family. Looking forward to the upcoming school year.

Posted May 16, 2012
Wonderful school. Great enviroment for children and adults to grow. Awesome academics - many activites and clubs - State Championship Level sports! Simply the best teachers and staff in the region. Wonderful communication home and a great spirit thoughout the FPCA family!!!

Posted December 15, 2011
We love First Presbyterian Christian Academy! My son has been going here for 4 years. He is now in the 7th grade. His teachers have always been great at communicating with me. They are very nice and send emails about homework. I have no complaints. -D.C.

Posted August 17, 2011
Outstanding school! my daughter First Presbyterian Christian school in Hinesville, GA. this is her 3rd year, and she is a junior. The academic curriculum is is very good but they could pass out a little more homeword, and they also have many extracurricular activities such as Drama, plays, concerts, dances, and many different sports. it is a very safe environment.

Posted June 15, 2011
My daughter started to attend FPCA when she was 3 and went all the way to 8th grade. She is now 14 and i am seeing the results of her attendance at FPCA, she is a very high achiever! I really liked the curriculum they offered and the way they challenged her with homework and classes. The communication was beyond impeccable and i always knew how she was doing and what was going on with the school, it was GREAT! The kids there a re good kids i love that they are so well behaved and there's no drug or alcohol or fighting problems they really have a safe and family oriented environment. -Elizabeth M.

Posted April 09, 2010

Posted September 19, 2009
Great school first year the sports is looking promising and the teachers are great as well the admin staff

First Presbyterian Christian Academy 0

Posted August 27, 2009
FPCA is the best school in the area without a question!

First Presbyterian Christian Academy
308 East Court Street, Hinesville, GA  31313
Last modified First Presbyterian Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
First Presbyterian Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top