Hinesville, GA

Waldo Pafford Elementary School 1

Posted December 08, 2014
We are a military family; therefore we have experienced many different school districts. I am a parent of two college students and an elementary child. From one parent to another take heed, to this: Waldo Pafford Elementary School has the absolute worst schooling staff I have experienced to this day. The Principle Dr. Crow is inattentive to the needs of the children and the parents. The teachers have the nastiest demeanors towards the children I have ever experienced. If you can afford to live near a better more promising elementary school, that will nurture your child and care for your child. I urge you to do so. Invest your money in a community and a school that you feel is worthy of it. I will not allow my child to endure the unhappy atmosphere that is Waldo Pafford Elementary two years in a row. (Written: Dec. 2015)

Waldo Pafford Elementary School 1

Posted August 14, 2014
this school use to be great! till this year when staff has changed. they make it an issue for a older student to walk their younger sibling to class and had my son tell me a teacher came and pulled their hands apart. Not sure what happened since last year some of the teachers seem like they are picking on the kids like bullies. I do NOT recommend this school. Im actually in process of transferring my kids to another school.

Posted February 27, 2014
My daughter has attended this school since Kindergarten, and even though I wasn't too thrilled about her Kindergarten teacher (I was leaving the Army and we arrived near the end of the school year)...Her first grade teacher is EXCELLENT! If you ever have a child in Mrs. Candance Hankins class, be super excited! She is an amazing teacher who makes learning fun, super easy, and exciting! I love her so much and wish she would teach my child next year. I've never had any issues with anyone in the front office or anyone else. The staff, Nurse (I love her too!), and school counselor are all very friendly and extremely helpful with whatever issue you or your child are having. The only thing I wish they offered was more after school activities...but other than that the school is beautiful, the staff are amazing, and my child loves attending here.

Posted June 12, 2013
My son has been attending this school since kinder. He will be in 4th grade come August 2013. I am a very meticulous mom. Waldo Pafford has never dissapointed me nor my husband in any way. The Admin, Staff, The principal, Teacher aids, School Nurse, Cafeteria staff, Custodians and The WONDERFUL teachers that my son (students) deal with everday are as my son puts it...THE BEST! We have been wanting to move somehere else, My reason for not wanting to move is not knowing what the other school has for my son. Overall. OUTSTANDINGl

Posted April 13, 2012
i have been going to this school since kindergarden im in the 5th grade now i was supposed to switch schools but i begged my mom to stay because i would miss my friends and my three favorite teachers ms.harvey,ms.carter,and my current teacher mrs.gamble these three teachers helped me get where i am today so thank all of you!!!

Posted February 27, 2010
my son attended this school for 2yrs & it has been by far one of the best he has ever gone to. he was pretty far behind when we moved to ga but the teachers worked hard to help him catch up - i did have issues with his eip teacher which were never resolved but the school overall & the other teachers as well dr cottom are great!

Posted February 26, 2010
My son attends this school. The teachers are very good and the staff at the school is caring and intersted in what goes on with your child. I have had a few issues, but with communication those issues were resolved.

Posted October 03, 2009
My grandaughter goes to this school. The teachers are outstanding.

Waldo Pafford Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2008
I love this school. It is great. My son has been attending this school since Kindergarten and now he is in the 4th grade. It was an easy transition from his other school in TN. The teachers are great and are concerned greatly about your child's education. The school is well ran and constantly keep the parents involve in the child's education. Mrs. Cottom is an excellent principal. Hate to leave this school.

Posted July 29, 2008
We loved this school! My daughter was there from 2nd to 5th and my son from K-2nd. All of the faculty were very friendly. They had a great reaing program and the teachers made a huge effort to get the kids excited about it.

Waldo Pafford Elementary School
2550 15th St, Hinesville, GA  31313
Last modified Waldo Pafford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waldo Pafford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top