Hiram, GA

Posted July 31, 2014
This school is fantastic The teachers are very caring and very protective Even the principal is involve taking kids out the cats in the morning Very happy with this school And my daughter loves her teachers and friends Parent

Posted May 12, 2014
My son came from Grace Baptist School.. My son had one of the best EDUCATORS in Hiram Elementary, Ms. Watts!!! We also had the opportunity to have Ms. Watts for 1st and 2nd grade!!! Then God blessed me with another awesome EDUCATOR for 3rd grade, Mrs. Little and Mrs. Allen!!! They rock!! I'm very active in the best PTA in Paulding Co. School system!!! All the staff from the front office to the custodians Mrs. Betty and her crew are awesome... I love Hiram Elementary!!!

Posted February 10, 2014
I love this school. The teachers here are amazing (Mrs. Little) with the kids. My girls have learned & grown so much in the past few years. I will hate to say goodbye to this school when we move.

Posted August 14, 2013
This is the best school in Paulding County, They do lot's of activities within the school year ,My daughters love the new and improve school that was in the making for almost 2 years this school deserves all the support we can get to Finnish some of the project's that are still trying to get done, We need a parking lot and a real playground, we need more furniture for some of the room's I believe we need more books for our new library,,

Posted January 17, 2013
My child has attended Hiram Elementary school since K and she's now in 5th grade. I absolutely love the teachers, staff, and principal! they are all so nice and make you and your child feel like part of the family when you are there. The curriculum is far better than any of the other school systems I know other children attend...they keep your child advanced in all subjects. I am sad my daughter has to leave after this year and i'm praying her next school is just as inviting and on top of things.

Posted March 29, 2011
This is the BEST school in Paulding County. Its teachers, staff and administration really care about what your children learn and how they learn it. They truly care about our children on an emotional level and I would recommend it to anyone. My son attended 2nd - 5th (06 - 10) and my daughter from K to currently 2nd (08 - 11). I love this school and its teachers!

Posted January 27, 2009

Hiram Elementary School 3

Posted May 13, 2007
We moved from Philadelphia were the school my children attended was literally the best school. S my comparison may be too hard. The principle, at Hiram really tried at the school but for 07-08 Hiram is getting a new one. Teachers were nice, friendly, and communicated. No real music program but the children sometimes participated in a PTA events but there are no sports. The rating I gave was generic like the school. Nothing outstanding and no real problems to complain about.

Posted January 14, 2006
My daughter attented hiram elementary the 04-05 school year. She was in mrs.Morrison and ms.Craig's kindergarten. Any time there was an event or anything the i always felt very welcome. Morgan always had fun at school but learned. When school let out for the year she could read very well. Now in 1st grade she can read chapter books. Also i had an issue with one of the books that she brought home from the media center, mrs. Clemmons (the principle) listened to me and handled the situation very well. The office staff is also very friendly and helpful. We moved last year and now she attends another great school. The whole experience there i will never forget. Hiram elemmentary was the first stepping stone in my daughters education. It was great!

Posted August 19, 2005
My daughter attended one of hiram elem 3rd grade classes last year. This was our first year in a georgia school.The teachers and all the staff were great. We are back in texas and my daughter still talks about the school and ms johnstone. Thanks for everything.

Hiram Elementary School
200 Seaboard Ave, Hiram, GA  30141
Last modified Hiram Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hiram Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top