Bad
Good

This review is just for the front office staff member. She is extremely rude. Every time I call the office inquiring about something her tone and response is unprofessional. My husband had to come up to the school to pick up the kids and she interrogated him even with id but the times I picked up my kids she never asked for ID and she doesn't even know who I am. The school overall is amazing. I will be posting an outstanding review next.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Hiram Elementary is an AWESOME school!! I love love this school the teachers are great and so is the principal. We have been a part of this school since 2010, both of our children are Hiram Hornets. One 4th grader and one in kindergarten!! Go Hiram!!

This school is fantastic The teachers are very caring and very protective Even the principal is involve taking kids out the cats in the morning Very happy with this school And my daughter loves her teachers and friends Parent

My son came from Grace Baptist School.. My son had one of the best EDUCATORS in Hiram Elementary, Ms. Watts!!! We also had the opportunity to have Ms. Watts for 1st and 2nd grade!!! Then God blessed me with another awesome EDUCATOR for 3rd grade, Mrs. Little and Mrs. Allen!!! They rock!! I'm very active in the best PTA in Paulding Co. School system!!! All the staff from the front office to the custodians Mrs. Betty and her crew are awesome... I love Hiram Elementary!!!

I love this school. The teachers here are amazing (Mrs. Little) with the kids. My girls have learned & grown so much in the past few years. I will hate to say goodbye to this school when we move.

This is the best school in Paulding County, They do lot's of activities within the school year ,My daughters love the new and improve school that was in the making for almost 2 years this school deserves all the support we can get to Finnish some of the project's that are still trying to get done, We need a parking lot and a real playground, we need more furniture for some of the room's I believe we need more books for our new library,,

My child has attended Hiram Elementary school since K and she's now in 5th grade. I absolutely love the teachers, staff, and principal! they are all so nice and make you and your child feel like part of the family when you are there. The curriculum is far better than any of the other school systems I know other children attend...they keep your child advanced in all subjects. I am sad my daughter has to leave after this year and i'm praying her next school is just as inviting and on top of things.

This is the BEST school in Paulding County. Its teachers, staff and administration really care about what your children learn and how they learn it. They truly care about our children on an emotional level and I would recommend it to anyone. My son attended 2nd - 5th (06 - 10) and my daughter from K to currently 2nd (08 - 11). I love this school and its teachers!

We moved from Philadelphia were the school my children attended was literally the best school. S my comparison may be too hard. The principle, at Hiram really tried at the school but for 07-08 Hiram is getting a new one. Teachers were nice, friendly, and communicated. No real music program but the children sometimes participated in a PTA events but there are no sports. The rating I gave was generic like the school. Nothing outstanding and no real problems to complain about.

Last modified Hiram Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.