Hiram, GA

Sam D. Panter Elementary School 3

Posted December 10, 2013
I am a former student , of Panter . I absolutely loved this school , for every year I went , I didn't like my 3rd grade teacher but she's gone now . This school was amazin I I hated leaving there ! I had a good relationship with most of my teachers every year but 3rd & 4th . I absolutely lived Mrs. Schramm (2nd grade teacher and Mrs. Pendley (guidance counselour) ! They were amazing ! The staff is also wonderful . They focus on learning and being in task . I loved going to school everyday , & looked forward to seeing my friends , & teachers . They were all such a blessing and a huge impact on my life ! In kindergarten I had : mrs. Norman & mrs . Kocopi ,1st I had mrs.ragsdal, 2nd Schramm, 3rd mrs.kelly, 4th mrs . Gibson ,5th mrs . Miller <3 ~ Cheyenne V. !

Sam D. Panter Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2011
Great school. With the exception of my daughters 3rd grade teacher who now teaches 5th grade, the teachers are WONDERFUL! My daughter LOVES going to school this year thanks to a SUPERB 4th grade teacher who makes the kids want to learn.

Posted May 02, 2010

Sam D. Panter Elementary School 2

Posted April 27, 2010
What has happened to the morral at our school ? Could it be the leadership or lack there of ??? Maybe our new principle should take some PR and management classes.

Sam D. Panter Elementary School 3

Posted March 10, 2010
the school itself is not too bad. But, the whole time my son went there, the parents of the students were weird, wouldn't speak and just overall uninvolved. Coming from Alabama, its hard to go into a school where people are not friendly. Other than that and a bad 5th grade teacher, all was good!

Sam D. Panter Elementary School 4

Posted May 07, 2008
Proud Panter Parent! I have 1 child in Panter now and 1 that will be starting in the fall of 08. We love the staff from the principle to the assistants. The music, art, PE, media center, and even Ms. Penley's (Guidance Counselor) safety, etc. sessions have left a positive impression on my child. Mr. Denise, the principle, keeps the parents up-to-date via newsletters and the entire school staff is friendly and helpful. We especially love Ms. Willingham, 2nd grade teacher. Thank you all for giving our children such a great experience!

Sam D. Panter Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
I have one child that attends Panter. I love this school. Everyone from the Prinicipal to the staff are great. The PTA is wonderful. I think it is the parents that need to get involved though. Had a PTA meeting tonight and there were about 3 parents there. That is sad on the parents part.

Posted March 26, 2008

Sam D. Panter Elementary School 0

Posted March 20, 2008
I have 2 children who attend Panter & have been extremely pleased. Mr. Dennis is wonderful as is his office staff. We have been very lucky in the fact that our children have had great teachers. I would like to say that I think the PTA is doing a fine job considering each one of the board members are new this year & have no prior experience. Such a role takes time to perfect if there is such a thing. The meetings this year have been monthly (with the exception of Nov & January) which I like & is much improvement to the 4 meetings we had last school year.

Posted March 02, 2008
I'm a Panter Parent and I have nothing bad to say about this school at all and believe me I've been looking. My child enjoys his teacher and I see progress on a daily basis with his development. I appreciate Mr. Dennis' staff always going out of their way to assist the children. However, I would like to see improvement in the PTA. The meetings are not regular and the communication needs much improvement.

Sam D. Panter Elementary School
190 Panter School Rd, Hiram, GA  30141
Last modified Sam D. Panter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sam D. Panter Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top