Posted October 15, 2014
My 2 year old has started attending the PK-2 class this year. So far so good. He stayed at home before starting here so I have nothing to really compare it to. However, I do have very high standards for my son so here is an honest review. All the staff is friendly from what I can see. They care for the students very well. To date, there hasn't been an instance where he has come home injured or hurt which is great. I love the Christian focus. I would also say that security is good. They have lots of programs and activities for the students as well. The only thing they need to improve on is student advancement. My son knew almost all the curriculum before he started so they should increase the learning standard. Even as a 2 year old, they can learn more than you think. But this is not a deal breaker because I work with him at home. Also, in regards to pricing...I would consider it to be cheaper than some others and very affordable.

Posted March 25, 2014
Overall the school is great! I have a complaint about the quality of some teachers chosen. I am experiencing a teacher of my niece is rude and she does not know how to treat all children fairly, allowing the same students to do the class assigned jobs. This week of 3/24/2014 she threw my niece fruit and bowl away which she did not purchase and on 3/24/2014 she threw her carrots away saying it would cause ants. They are not eating in the classroom they are in the cafeteria. She need to be reprimand for her actions and possibly take some classes on how to deal with students in the classroom. She has been picking on my niece since the beginning of school.

Posted February 27, 2014
I feel that this school has fantastic staff who works with parents to overcome any challenges they may face. One thing that concerns me was people saying that the staff was "unfriendly." I have never seen someone in the front office not smiling, or asking if I needed help without putting down anything they are working on and helping me first and foremost. I feel that people have a certain "idea" about what a private school should be and when they have these false visions and something doesn't happen they are upset. As parents we should keep an open mind as to what works best with our children and not bash others when something doesn't go our way. With communication to my child's teacher as priority I have found myself very happy with GCA and will be returning.

Grace Baptist Christian School 1

Posted November 14, 2013
Horrible! What happened? My child has attended this school since three and is going on the second year there. Last year Ms. Bates was the principal and she was excellent. The staff was friendly, teachers seemed to be happy and I most of all was impressed. Now comes the second year, Ms. Bates is no longer there and they are horrible. The "new" staff is very unfriendly you can tell they do not want to be there. Even the teacher's attitudes have changed and the new teachers they hired are not impressive, although I absolutely love my child's teacher.The ASP teachers and the ones that they have added always seem as though they do not want to be there. My child will not be attending this school next year. DO NOT take your child there. Unprofessional, Unfriendly, just NOT what it used to be.

Posted August 15, 2013
Yes it is expensive ...but the people there are exceptional and offer a level of life skills that are lets face it are missing in our current public school system. Christ based education encompasses everything a child needs to become a well rounded member of society. Im excited to see what wonderful things they come up with this year. Thanks to all the staff we made a quick transition from public schools to a place we can call our second home.

Grace Baptist Christian School 2

Posted August 01, 2013
The staff is not very friendly and does not care about anything but money. When I went there my 8th grade year I did know that it was a private school and we would be learning a lot about Christ but I didn't think that everything would be based on him. Not being brought up in a very religious household it was very hard to adjust. Subjects like science and language arts were just some of the subjects based on religion. I had been to one other private school before attending Grace Baptist and it was nothing like this. We had 1 class a day and sort of like a church service every Wednesday but as far as academics they were just like going to any regular math or science class.

Posted August 15, 2012
We have been at GBCS for 8 years. This is a wonderful school expecially the nursery and preschool program. The Preschool building is a beautifully decorated and clean facility. The staff is well trained and loving. The preschool program is an excellent start to any childs educational experience. The K5 and up school building is great as well. Compared to any private Christian education in the area Grace is certainly the place to be.

Grace Baptist Christian School 3

Posted May 23, 2011
This is our first year at GBCS and it was the first time that our son was in an envirnment other than being at home with family. We LOVE the preschool program. You can tell that the staff loves our children and their job. We WILL be attending GBCS next year.

Posted April 16, 2011
We have been a part of GBCS for ten years. The teachers and staff are caring and helpful. My child has always enjoyed school and is a well rounded strong christian. I am thankful to have this school as part of our lives. My child does very well in school and loves histroy, science, art, Bible, and drama classes. She is also offered free help classes twice a week to help with her least favorite subject. (math) We love our school!

Posted October 14, 2010
My niece has attended Grace for three years, she is a straight A student. She academically out performs children at her grade level that attend other schools. This is my daughters first year and she loves it. The Abeka curriculum is one of the best programs out there. Her teacher is wonderful. The new elementary school Head Master and is administration is very much in control. They have responded to any questions or concerns professionally and courteously.

Grace Baptist Christian School
5790 Powder Springs Dallas Road, Hiram, GA  30141
Last modified Grace Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grace Baptist Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top