Hoboken Elementary School 2

Posted February 23, 2012
HES has been a great school as far as learning goes; A little behind Pierce county from personal experience; lacking in communication with parents in regard to certain situations that you might consider an emergency; and the fact that YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO WALK INS AT ALL. Which means no checking on your child at ALL without an appointment. And if you are not from this area you will be shocked to know they still PADDLE children in public schools here!! Other than that its ok.

Hoboken Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
I have 2 boys in second grade that have special needs and the school is great and their tachers are very understanding. I would recommend this school. Thank you Hoboken Elementary Staff.

Hoboken Elementary School 1

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted August 26, 2009
I have a 1st(Boy) and 2nd(Girl) grader at HES.They LOVE their school and very happy school is in.As far as Learning my son has a little harder time then my daughter. But, I feel the teacher's are doing a great job with him.The Teacher's take the extra time he need's to learn his work. Like a lot of parent's I work alot of hour's but, I am always at any function after 6:00pm. I feel the enviroment at HES is a very Loveing one. And I have always seen teacher's want their children to succeed in all they do.....Cindy Jacobs

Posted August 25, 2009
Love the environment,, love the teachers and staff a great place to learn..

Posted August 17, 2009

Hoboken Elementary School 0

Posted October 07, 2008
My children have been going to hes for 2 years. I am very pleased with the teacher's. They are very loving and want to see all their children susceed. I feel all the staff there care for the children..

Posted July 23, 2008

Hoboken Elementary School 4

Posted March 10, 2008

Hoboken Elementary School 1

Posted January 23, 2008

Hoboken Elementary School
224 Church St N, Hoboken, GA  31542
Last modified Hoboken Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hoboken Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top