Bad
Good

HES has been a great school as far as learning goes; A little behind Pierce county from personal experience; lacking in communication with parents in regard to certain situations that you might consider an emergency; and the fact that YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO WALK INS AT ALL. Which means no checking on your child at ALL without an appointment. And if you are not from this area you will be shocked to know they still PADDLE children in public schools here!! Other than that its ok.

I have 2 boys in second grade that have special needs and the school is great and their tachers are very understanding. I would recommend this school. Thank you Hoboken Elementary Staff.

I have a 1st(Boy) and 2nd(Girl) grader at HES.They LOVE their school and very happy school is in.As far as Learning my son has a little harder time then my daughter. But, I feel the teacher's are doing a great job with him.The Teacher's take the extra time he need's to learn his work. Like a lot of parent's I work alot of hour's but, I am always at any function after 6:00pm. I feel the enviroment at HES is a very Loveing one. And I have always seen teacher's want their children to succeed in all they do.....Cindy Jacobs

Love the environment,, love the teachers and staff a great place to learn..

My children have been going to hes for 2 years. I am very pleased with the teacher's. They are very loving and want to see all their children susceed. I feel all the staff there care for the children..

i think my children are leaning alot at this school it sure has stepped up sice i was a kid.

H.E.S. offers awesome opportunities for students and parents to learn and grow together with teachers and administrators. My child recieved an excellent education at Hoboken Elementary School. The staff and faculty are dedicated to excellence in education and it shows! I appreciate the dedication and enthusiam that teachers show to our children. Parents are encouraged to be involved through activities, meetings, and conferences. Students are given many opportunities to participate in extracurricular activities. Hoboken has ranked very high in the state academically for many years.Administrators and teachers have high expectations for good behavior and academic growth and students live up to it! Keep up the great work! I appreciate everyone at H.E.S.! An A+ school!

Last modified Hoboken Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.