Posted September 20, 2014
Amazing school. The teachers and staff are awesone, the school is just big enough to support all 3,900 of us. Many many different kids to communicate with, love Mill Creek!

Posted June 26, 2014
This is a great school with many wonderful assistant principals to assist with the day to day activities. The special ed department is outstanding

Mill Creek High School 3

Posted April 25, 2013
Mill Creek is a great school academically. However, it suffers greatly within diversity. I also feel like the school only caters to one style of teaching and students that are struggling are falling through the cracks. I hope the following school year will be better. There is way too many students attending Mill Creek High School!

Posted March 31, 2013
Mill Creek High Has Great students because it is what is expected. we do not sell our kids short. They are told they can and so they do. Great parent involvement here. Very pleased with this school . I have one who graduated last year and a freshman this year. Very proud of my kids and their acomplishments!

Posted July 03, 2012
Personally, I have been highly impressed with this school. My daughter was a freshman this past year and she excelled far more than I could have ever expected. The teachers are caring, concerned and treat my daughter with the respect. My daughter is not a prep, she is not exceptionally smart, and does not play sports but the teachers love her for her personality and have encouraged her to find her place among the masses. Mill Creek only had 3600 students at open last year so I think that is a far cry from 6000. For her, the more students the more friends she can make.

Posted February 25, 2012
Before sending my kids to this school I was impressed at what I'd heard. But having my kids attend was the worst thing I could have subjected them to. If your kids aren't exceptionally smart and timid this is not the place for them. Oh yeah, also if they are African American, don't bother either. Things are overlooked that shouldn't be. It does no good to complain because their voices will not be heard. I'm looking to send mine elsewhere!

Posted January 24, 2012
New schools are now built and open for 2 years ...school has become even worse and a lot more problems .....Mountain Veiw only has 5oo students while mill creek still have 6700. Never ending problem!

Posted October 31, 2011
The school is simply too large and bureaucratic to provide students with more one on one instruction and character development.

Posted October 04, 2011
omg,seriously like the worst school ever,but what should I expect from a public school?? i only attented here for maybe a week at the most,the teachers who horrible,i'm a sophomore in high school and was learning stuff that i had already been taught in the 8th grade at my old school. the students where just gross. but thank god,daddy let me move back to cali with my mommy so i could go back to my private school. public schools are just a said excuse for an education,but really the private schools in this area who horrible to,but what should someone expect from the south?? i would not recommond this school to anyone.

Mill Creek High School 4

Posted July 04, 2011
I currently attend Mill Creek. The large student population makes for very crowded halls but more friend opportunities. I am in the gifted program so my teachers are all very qualified. I enjoy talking to them on a more personal level as well. They care about each individual student and are friendly to everyone. The principal, Dr. Markham is awesome. He is a war veteran and has interesting stories as well as a passion for teaching. He is very fair. I love this school.

Mill Creek High School
4400 Braselton Hwy, Hoschton, GA  30548
Last modified Mill Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mill Creek High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 78 reviews. Top