Hull, GA

Posted October 07, 2014
I have 2 children attending Hull Sanford. Upon having my oldest attending there first, I thought, if this school isn't good, I will enroll her at a private school nearby. Much to my delight, not only did Hull Sanford meet my expectations, it exceeded them. Every concern I've ever had has been well addressed, from my oldest child not doing well in math, to my youngest child being bullied. Both of my children take part of the gifted program and excel academically. The teachers truly care about the students and do their best to meet each child's needs. The teachers and paraprofessionals are easy to communicate with. Most importantly, my children enjoy it and thrive there. When we think of moving to a new home, my kids get very upset, saying they don't want to move because they want to keep going to Hull Sanford!

Posted August 14, 2014
The parents at Hull Sanford are welcome to be as involved as they would like to be, which is something that we love. The teachers and staff are very communicative, and are happy to have conferences any time that the parent would like one. We also love the fact that there are many different races represented here - our kids get to see and hear different languages spoken, and cultures represented. The school is clean and tidy, the classrooms are roomy and many have natural light, and/or a door to the outside. The faculty understands the need for music, art, PE, and outside time. They use positive reinforcement more than punishment, and students are given instant rewards any time a teacher or staff see them doing something extraordinary. I haven't personally seen a bully or gang-like presence at the school - the teachers work hard to ensure a feeling of pride and collaboration among the students.

Posted April 18, 2014
i loved this school my son study here and always he wants to go without problems.

Hull-Sanford Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2010

Hull-Sanford Elementary School 4

Posted December 06, 2009

Hull-Sanford Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2009
Nice clean school, but the school's challenge programs are very poor. Children who excel in there studies are left bored and the parents are told it's because of the 'No child left behind' act. No child should be discriminated against whether they struggle or exceed in their learning capabilities. Just wished they focused some attention on the students that are above levels :o(

Posted March 10, 2009

Hull-Sanford Elementary School 0

Posted May 26, 2008
I strongly reccomend this school to every parent. The teachers take time with each individual child. I have two children enrolled there and even though i was offered a signifigant raise to relocate i fuse to due to the quality of Hull Sanford Elementary

Posted March 12, 2008

Posted April 22, 2007

Hull-Sanford Elementary School
9193 Fortson Store Rd, Hull, GA  30646
Last modified Hull-Sanford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hull-Sanford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top