Jasper, GA

Jasper Elementary School 1

Posted February 21, 2012
I had grandchildren in the school and they were not being challenged enough. One had special needs and he was not given the appropriate materials for his age let alone testing. Knowing this, I consulted with his parents who were living with me at the time and we switched the children to Dawson County Schools. They THRIVED in Dawson County Schools, Robinson Elementary to be more specific! The teachers were better qualified, they allowed the parents in the rooms to help, they also had fieldtrips for the children to learn outside the classroom! The children had at least five fieldtrips each outside the classroom. Now that is the way to run a school district! The teachers loved talking with the parents and so did the principal! There was LOVE expressed in the school by the teachers, the parents, the principal, and the students! Jasper Elementary School was a dark school. The teachers kept the parents at bay and the principal was unwelcoming. What more can I say. Also, the school is inaccessible to the handicapped. That is totally against the Federal Law, The ADA!

Jasper Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2012
My daughter is a first grader at Jasper Elementary. All of the teachers she has had since Kindergarten have been wonderful. The staff is always very friendly and willing to help. Very pleased overall.

Jasper Elementary School 3

Posted April 12, 2010
they are doing an excellent job with keeping my daughter on track

Jasper Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2009
We just finished out the school year at JES and I have to brag on the 5th grade team of teachers! They stay in contact with parents, are helpful when you have questions or need help, the students love them and seem inspired, and a lot of the learning practices and plans they put into play had the children learning when they didn't realize they were doing so. Great job!

Jasper Elementary School

Posted April 30, 2009
JES is one of the best schools in Pickens County. The staff and administration have the children's needs always in the forefront of decisions that they make. I have always been happy with communications between me and the school as a whole.

Jasper Elementary School 5

Posted March 21, 2005
I am thankful that my child attends JES, he was so bored at his previous school that it was affecting his grades. He is now back on the honor roll and likes school again.

Jasper Elementary School 1

Posted November 07, 2004
Poor communication between parents & staff. Poor special ed program. Very disappointed with the system, so much so that we have moved!

Jasper Elementary School
158 Stegall Dr, Jasper, GA  30143
Last modified Jasper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jasper Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top