Posted August 23, 2013
My school is the most exciting school in the entire century We have the teachers you've ever had especially Mrs.ball,Mrs.Scott,Mrs.woods, Mrs.Phelps and the best principles and Secretary Mrs.Surency We are always getting rewards like a dance or a party or a pizza party anything that you would want to do I'M GLAD THAT I GO TO SUCH A FANTASTIC SCHOOL THAT YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF WE ARE FAMILY

Posted December 30, 2011
Teachers are so involved with the students, this is my sons 1st year at MRSE & he loves it, enjoys going to school everyday, loves his teachers so much, which he does miss his old school at times JEB noticed school needs so many upgrades, school looks run down, they really need to get some funding to make this school as nice as the others in Wayne County, its ashame because the staff deserves it.

Martha Rawls Smith Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2009
The teachers and administrators go out of their way to work with parents and students. My daughter currently attends MRSE and I have been very happy with the support we have received. She has needed extra support in the classroom and we have been so pleased with her teachers. They have worked really hard to help her learn. The only thing lacking with this school is that it is an old building and doesn't have a lot of security. Plans for new facilities are in the works for down the road.

Posted September 24, 2008

Martha Rawls Smith Elementary School 3

Posted March 26, 2006
Great teachers and staff with many challenges to face day to day. This school is starting to use state of the art equipment and techniques. The downside is the discipline of many of the students, which I relate to a lack of parental involvement.

Posted March 17, 2005

Martha Rawls Smith Elementary School
710 W Pine St, Jesup, GA  31545
Last modified Martha Rawls Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martha Rawls Smith Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top