Bad
Good

My child was not happy at this school. My child was bullied and not included in activities. My child had a difficult time at this school and the staff was quick to blame it on the parents rather than certain things going on in the school. My child had bad days almost every day, came home crying and was sad often. I was very disappointed in the way that things were handled in this school and I'm happy that my child no longer attends this school. At the current school, my child has yet to be sent home once for "bad behavior" and has had nothing but good days and a positive attitude. A positive environment makes all of the difference. I'm sad to say I was so displeased with our experiences at James E. Bacon Elementary School.

Great administration, great staff and all-around great school. The school had to adjust a few years ago and they now serve pre-K through 5th grade. They made a smooth adjustment and everything has worked out well. The teachers and administrators are very caring and obviously love their jobs. I have had two children go through the school in the last few years and we were happy with everything. This is the best elementary school in Jesup!

A great school with caring and professional principal and teachers! The school is clean and safe. It provides a wonderful learning atmosphere.

Last modified Bacon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.