M. D. Roberts Middle School 1

Posted October 01, 2013
It pushes the kids WAYY to hard for their grade. And need more activities for the students. I would never ever again take my kid there!!!! Follow my opinion DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS HERE......

M. D. Roberts Middle School 1

Posted February 07, 2013
The school located in a nice community. The school principal talks a lot of talk but not very effective. She is very cliquish. The teachers have a very high absenteeism rate.

Posted June 26, 2010
this school is great that i have heard of iam goin to be attending the 2010-2011 school year in 6th grade i cant wait i've 1000's of great things about this school-AYP,CRCT and other curricluars and M.D. Roberts is excedding to higher goals an dhelping children go behond i know several people who go to the school who loves it but i cant wait to start my new year at m.d. that i been waiting for for almost 3 years

Posted October 07, 2009

M. D. Roberts Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I love the communication between teachers and parents. I get e-mail alerts from the teachers when my daughter's assignments are due :-)

M. D. Roberts Middle School 4

Posted July 14, 2009

Posted June 10, 2009
Excellent Administrators! Mrs. Johnson, Dr. Lockhart, and Mr. Wilkerson have a great rapport with the students. They are fair in discipline and highly respected by the majority of students. As a divorced parent, I rely on them to provide feedback on my child's behavior and attitude towards higher learning. They are highly-competent professionals who care about our leaders of tomorrow.

Posted January 10, 2009
I was a student in the 6th and 7th grade in M.D. Roberts, and it was great! The teachers are amazing and very nice, the school has great principal leadership and and many extra curricular activities! I learned to play the saxophone here! It is one of the best schools in georgia!!!

Posted August 18, 2008

M. D. Roberts Middle School 0

Posted May 16, 2008
I absolutely love the school and staff. M.D. Roberts is the best Middle School in Clayton County. The staff is great and always available for the parents.

M. D. Roberts Middle School
1905 Walt Stephens Rd, Jonesboro, GA  30236
Last modified M. D. Roberts Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
M. D. Roberts Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top