Jonesboro, GA

M. D. Roberts Middle School 1

Posted October 01, 2013
It pushes the kids WAYY to hard for their grade. And need more activities for the students. I would never ever again take my kid there!!!! Follow my opinion DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS HERE......

M. D. Roberts Middle School 1

Posted February 07, 2013
The school located in a nice community. The school principal talks a lot of talk but not very effective. She is very cliquish. The teachers have a very high absenteeism rate.

Posted November 21, 2010
I now attend M.D.Roberts IT IS FABLOUS!!!!! Nice Hallways,Lunch,Locker,Connections,Media Center,etc. It is a good school the main focus i know now is the academics and Only!But other things to!

Posted June 26, 2010
this school is great that i have heard of iam goin to be attending the 2010-2011 school year in 6th grade i cant wait i've 1000's of great things about this school-AYP,CRCT and other curricluars and M.D. Roberts is excedding to higher goals an dhelping children go behond i know several people who go to the school who loves it but i cant wait to start my new year at m.d. that i been waiting for for almost 3 years

Posted September 16, 2009
I love the communication between teachers and parents. I get e-mail alerts from the teachers when my daughter's assignments are due :-)

Posted June 10, 2009
Excellent Administrators! Mrs. Johnson, Dr. Lockhart, and Mr. Wilkerson have a great rapport with the students. They are fair in discipline and highly respected by the majority of students. As a divorced parent, I rely on them to provide feedback on my child's behavior and attitude towards higher learning. They are highly-competent professionals who care about our leaders of tomorrow.

Posted January 10, 2009
I was a student in the 6th and 7th grade in M.D. Roberts, and it was great! The teachers are amazing and very nice, the school has great principal leadership and and many extra curricular activities! I learned to play the saxophone here! It is one of the best schools in georgia!!!

Posted May 16, 2008
I absolutely love the school and staff. M.D. Roberts is the best Middle School in Clayton County. The staff is great and always available for the parents.

Posted October 03, 2007
I can't sing praises loud enough for this school. My son is ADD and has his own personal para-pro.

Posted June 28, 2007
My daughter started out attending Rex Middle, on M.D.Robert's School ground. When I was given the opportunity of transferring her to M.D., I jumped on it! The extracurricular activity was a blessing because she loves to play different instruments. Although she started in January, oppose to August, in the schools orchestra the instructor took the time with her teaching her the viola. By the end of the school year,my daughter was able to participate in the school's musical, and she was awarded a certificate for Most Oustanding Improved. I know that I made her practice at home even though I don't understand music. My hat goes off to her Music Instructor MS. Donaldson, for making my child's opportunity a pleasant one. She's looking forward to the new school year. Again, thank you M. D.Roberts Staff. I'm convinced, You won't fail!!! these children. Still recovering from Hurricane Katrina. (Mrs. Karen Wilson)

1905 Walt Stephens Rd, Jonesboro, GA  30236
Last modified M. D. Roberts Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
M. D. Roberts Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top