Jonesboro, GA
Students enrolled: 1,706

Mundy's Mill High School 2

Posted May 21, 2014
The administrators at this school are horrible, rude, and lazy. Today they sent my child home because her purse was to big. When I went to talk to an administrator she wanna be rude and then start yelling at my child. If your child is about to go to this school do not send them there. This school says they are world famous, their not.

Mundy's Mill High School 1

Posted October 07, 2013
This place is just bad, Counselors bad teachers bad students bad. This place needs Jesus

Mundy's Mill High School 2

Posted October 02, 2013
I am only at this school for 6 months and i hate this school with a passion. A majority of teachers can't teach for their life and some are just rude and mean. The school is just gross to me. The lunch tables are never cleaned and the bathrooms are horrifying. Its a shame that the girls are so nasty. Also it's like the kids have no home training. During lunch, kids skip in the lunch line to get food and the teachers dont even do anything about it and when lunch is over, many students leave their trays on the tables for the janitors to clean. Also in most classes, students are off task and always talking and the teachers try to stop it but once again the students dont care. Also the school is super crowded and people are rude. Also with the uniform policy, students always find a way around the uniform and sometimes students dont even wear uniform and they get away with it. The only good thing this year is that the lunch is free even though its not all that good,

Mundy's Mill High School 5

Posted September 10, 2012
best in the county mundy"s mill high school. am proud of my school '

Mundy's Mill High School 4

Posted March 04, 2012
I currently go to this school and i am a 10th grader this was my first year at this school and i was greeted by everyone and the students are nice and the teachers are nice to but they dont care abvout your education during schoo. Afterschooll they will teach you good but during school hours they dont care. You have to wear uniform and they dont really care wat you wear thpough as long as you have on the unigforn shirt or the pants you are good. If you get into any fights, trouble, skipping you will automatically be given the maxium days like if you fight you get 10 days no matter what. I reccomend you not to go to this school but then do . The people here are nice they dont have bullies really most people mind their ow buisness most of the time but the teachers dont educate like they are suppose to.

Posted January 04, 2012
Mundys Mill High school is an ok school. There are a few things that arent all that great at Mundys Mill such as the faculty, some teachers seem to not apply themselves as they should. Such as making excuses for themselves for not giving the students enough work so they can make the grade. Some teachers are also students themselves, they are working on degrees and doing after school activities such as coaching. Then they complain and make excuses just to make themselves feel better and less guilty of not fully conducting their job which is to EDUCATE. Some recently hired teachers are not as professional as they should be and do not set an authority in their classroom. I also feel that there has been a waste of money on the 3 flat screen plasma televisions I feel that it was an uneccessary purchase. Also, now that 2nd semester has came around for teachers and students, teachers feel as though they should buckle down and do what they should've been doing in 1st semester. Either way the teachers at Mundys Mill High school are still sorry and only care about receiving a pay check which barely pays.

Posted September 14, 2011
I thought this school would be horrible after seeing and reading some things about it but it's actually not that bad. Being new to school I don't really know how it exactly operates but I must say that the students here are a lot more friendly than the ones I knew in New York. I didn't even have to worry about eating lunch by myself because people around me always talked to me. The teachers and their methods are very off to me and I rather my old teachers from New York who actually put their heart in their work. Still an okay school. The things I would change at this school is a majority of the teachers, uniform code, schedule times, and more realness. Teachers seem so fake to me here.

Posted September 30, 2009

Mundy's Mill High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Great school with great teachers!

Mundy's Mill High School 5

Posted September 08, 2009

Mundy's Mill High School
9652 Fayetteville Rd, Jonesboro, GA  30238
Last modified Mundy's Mill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mundy's Mill High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top