Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

My daughter has a IEP for speech and the speech teacher never picks here up when she is suppose too.

Main office administration are very rude and disrespectful. My daughter came home crying yesterday. She stated the ladies in the main office said her mother was stupid, crazy and ignorant in front of her. Now they can say whatever they want about me but to say all that in front of a minor my child shows me they don't care about my child or me... My daughters have been attending that school since kdg. One is in the 4 and one is in the 5th grade. They both have perfect attendance

Handles bullying effectively: Disagree

This one young lady is allowed to bully the girls, boys and staff she is still allowed to attend the school. They act like they don't even see the bulling she does to students

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Administration is never available when needed!! I don't even know who the principal is.

Amount of homework: Agree

Well the teachers will text you daily with homework assignments

My children attended school here in the 90's. Now my grandchildren attend. I moved away from the area but the reason the children stay in the area is because they like the school system. They are in a nurturing environment and feel encouraged to continue with the tools they will need to thrive.

I have a 5th and 8th grader at Suder and I love it. Although the school is growing each year it doesn't feel that way because the staff know all the students. The teachers are personable and professional. The curriculum is becoming more rigorous with each grade change and enough programs to keep the students interested. Excited about the new school year!!

I am no longer at Suder but my boys have gone there since the 1st Grade. I had nothing but a great experience while I was there. As another previously stated, it also makes a big difference when you are involved with the school. I worked a full-time job, but I always participated in everything at the school. Parental Involvement is the key...I hear it from the teachers all of the time. This is a real parent with real words and not from the faculty.

i don't like how they don't make sure that the students that don't learn as fast as others learn their work. i witnessed a kindergarten class one day. i went to visit and the ones that were slower than the others didn't get any help. and i don't like how they talk to the children. they act like they don't want to teach them. if i had not helped a few students with their work they would have never gotten it done. they just overlooked them. and my fifth grader wasn't turning in her homework and wasn't getting her class work done and we were not even notified about this. The second grader was getting a little more help but it was only at the end of the school year.

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!! My youngest two daughters went here when we lived in busing distance. Now that we live in Riverdale I still make the drive and go out my way to make sure that my youngest still makes it to this school. I think that some of the ratings that are on here are from parents that wanted one-on-one like their child is the only one there but I think that the teachers are doing a wonderful job. I have dealt with the administration several times and they are great to work with. The front office is on top of making sure that all the children don't just go home with anyone. It may annoy at times but it is for safety and I for one appreciate it. Thank you Suder!!!!

Last modified Suder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.