Posted May 11, 2015
Shiloh has been an amazing place for our children to grow academically and spiritually. They have had opportunities to be leaders within the school and to carry it out into the community. From kindergarten to high school they have had excellent classroom teaching as well as emotional guidance from a staff that apparently loves their job and their school. Shiloh has been a great fit for our family as well as being affordable for a quality education.

Posted March 26, 2015
After sending my 2 stepsons through public schools I knew I wanted something better for my kids. A real education was important to me, not a football team or social standing. My wife and I looked at a lot of schools. A lot. The academics was great at Shiloh. They were at other schools too. Then we went to Shiloh Hills Fall Festival and talked to several students. The manners and maturity was amazing. These kids were sharp. Couple that with it being one of the cheapest schools on our list and we were convinced this was the place for us. The one reservation I had was that we are Catholic and it s a Baptist school. Too be honest I didn t even really care if my kids got a Christian education. I just wanted a good education for them. I was wrong. Shiloh Hills Christian School provides a great education not matter your faith and through it s Christian beliefs and teachings helps you raise great kids. After 9 years I can t say enough good about this school and it s staff. Plus the sports programs serve their students as I feel it should. It doesn t take a village. It takes good parenting and a good school. This is your good school.

Posted March 04, 2015
I could not ask for more other than it being closer to my home. But it is well worth the drive. The entire staff are wonderful, loving, funny and heartwarming. I have a peace knowing my child is learning in a Christian environment all he needs to learn to be successful but also the truth about the one who created him and loves him the most. I would not change a thing. I am thankful to have found Shiloh and blessed that my child is there.

Shiloh Hills Christian School 4

Posted February 27, 2015
Several things make SHCS my 'choice school' - Leadership - Great Administration at all levels of the school Biblical Worldview - Taught AND Lived by the qualified teachers in the classrooms. Co-Curricular Activities - Fine-Arts and Sports Programs are outstanding. Teachers - They love God and the love my children. SHCS has been a wonderful experience for my entire family!

Posted January 09, 2015
Shiloh Hills Christian school has taught my daughter Charli so much. She randomly starts quoting bible versus, She pays better attention, she is joyful, She is 4 and on the cusp of reading. Her teacher Mrs. Tammy Stewart is filled with the Holy Spirit, love and patience. The Lord blessed her with the gift to teach and she does it very well through Him. The staff, all the way from janitors to the principal have smiles and kind words. It is a smaller school but for us it's perfect. That is evident through out the school since most kids start in prek and graduate there. With smaller classes it's less bullying, like almost none. The staff and teachers pay close attention to each child, providing love, GRACE and patience. I have been blessed by the volunteers who serve day in and day out. For our family, we follow the Lord and pray that His path continues to bless our house hold with the finances for our children to attend Shiloh Hills Christian School.

Posted August 11, 2014
My daughter just started 1st grade at SHCS today! I was so impressed with their K5 program last year after my daughter was reading fluently by January and continued to excel in reading throughout the second semester. The teachers truly love their students at this school and it is evident in the student's excitement to return each year/each day! I would highly recommend SHCS if you are looking for a Christ-honoring school that excels in academics and love for their students.

Posted August 03, 2014
I have had children attend Shiloh Hills Christian since 1998. Two of my children have graduated from Shiloh and I have one who is currently in 8th grade. My graduate children have moved on to do very well in college, with one now working on his PhD. I have been very pleased with both the quality of education as well as the care and concern the teachers and staff have shown to my children. The office and teachers do a great job keeping me informed on everything related to their education and with all the activities that are going on. Shiloh has a variety of extracurricular activities for the children to participate in, including sports, drama, art, to name a few. They do not apologize for their Christian name. They include Bible everyday, which I feel is very important! I highly recommend Shiloh Hills Christian School to anyone looking for a wonderful, loving, Christ centered school to put their children from 3 years old all the way through 12th grade. I have been very pleased for the last 16 years!

Posted July 14, 2014
Shiloh Hills Christian School has been such a blessing to our family! The teachers are very caring and will go to great lengths to see your child succeed. We have had students in both the elementary and the middle school and have been very pleased with both. We love the small class size and how it really does feel like a 'family'. Their test scores are consistently well above average and they are currently accredited by SACS. Our children have also thoroughly enjoyed the athletic program. All of the reasons listed above make SHCS a GREAT school!

Posted April 30, 2014
I am the parent of a 1st grader at Shiloh Hills Christian school and I believe that this school has been wonderful for my son! He is the type of child that likes to be challenged and the teachers and staff at this school do just that! The environment in his classroom is great! His teacher, Mrs. Bunny Helms is absolutely wonderful! She has an amazing positive energy and you can see how much she truly cares for the kids in her classroom. If you are looking for a loving, caring, Christian environment for your child, I believe that Shiloh Hills Christian meets all of those.

Posted April 29, 2014
Shiloh Hills Christian School is a wonderful school! My daughter is 8 years old and is in Second grade. She has attended Shiloh for 3 years and each year we continue to fall in love with the teachers, staff and families more and more. My daughter has a learning disability. Shiloh has embraced her and encouraged us in so many ways. My husband and I wanted our daughter to have Bible based teaching, smaller classes and affordable tuition. Shiloh Hills Christian has met all of our expectations and so much more. We truly feel blessed that God has allowed us to be part of the Shiloh Hills family!

Shiloh Hills Christian School
260 Hawkins Store Road Northeast, Kennesaw, GA  30144
Last modified Shiloh Hills Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Shiloh Hills Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top