Posted August 11, 2014
My daughter just started 1st grade at SHCS today! I was so impressed with their K5 program last year after my daughter was reading fluently by January and continued to excel in reading throughout the second semester. The teachers truly love their students at this school and it is evident in the student's excitement to return each year/each day! I would highly recommend SHCS if you are looking for a Christ-honoring school that excels in academics and love for their students.

Posted August 03, 2014
I have had children attend Shiloh Hills Christian since 1998. Two of my children have graduated from Shiloh and I have one who is currently in 8th grade. My graduate children have moved on to do very well in college, with one now working on his PhD. I have been very pleased with both the quality of education as well as the care and concern the teachers and staff have shown to my children. The office and teachers do a great job keeping me informed on everything related to their education and with all the activities that are going on. Shiloh has a variety of extracurricular activities for the children to participate in, including sports, drama, art, to name a few. They do not apologize for their Christian name. They include Bible everyday, which I feel is very important! I highly recommend Shiloh Hills Christian School to anyone looking for a wonderful, loving, Christ centered school to put their children from 3 years old all the way through 12th grade. I have been very pleased for the last 16 years!

Posted July 14, 2014
Shiloh Hills Christian School has been such a blessing to our family! The teachers are very caring and will go to great lengths to see your child succeed. We have had students in both the elementary and the middle school and have been very pleased with both. We love the small class size and how it really does feel like a 'family'. Their test scores are consistently well above average and they are currently accredited by SACS. Our children have also thoroughly enjoyed the athletic program. All of the reasons listed above make SHCS a GREAT school!

Posted April 30, 2014
I am the parent of a 1st grader at Shiloh Hills Christian school and I believe that this school has been wonderful for my son! He is the type of child that likes to be challenged and the teachers and staff at this school do just that! The environment in his classroom is great! His teacher, Mrs. Bunny Helms is absolutely wonderful! She has an amazing positive energy and you can see how much she truly cares for the kids in her classroom. If you are looking for a loving, caring, Christian environment for your child, I believe that Shiloh Hills Christian meets all of those.

Posted April 29, 2014
Shiloh Hills Christian School is a wonderful school! My daughter is 8 years old and is in Second grade. She has attended Shiloh for 3 years and each year we continue to fall in love with the teachers, staff and families more and more. My daughter has a learning disability. Shiloh has embraced her and encouraged us in so many ways. My husband and I wanted our daughter to have Bible based teaching, smaller classes and affordable tuition. Shiloh Hills Christian has met all of our expectations and so much more. We truly feel blessed that God has allowed us to be part of the Shiloh Hills family!

Shiloh Hills Christian School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
A good value for the money. The curriculum is challenging, the class sizes small and the environment is safe.

Posted April 11, 2014
Great private school. We always wanted our children to go to a private school and didn't want them in the public school system. After looking into a few private schools Shiloh Hills was the best pick for us. We liked that they would be able to start in pre k and not have to change schools to go to Jr High or High School. After meeting with Mrs. Stewart we knew this was the school that we wanted our kids to go to. She was so excited to be able to start a new year and being able to teach the kids, you could tell that she loved teaching and truly cared about the kids. To us that was important, we wanted to see a low turnover rate for teachers as well as to see that most teachers have been there for years. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a private school.

Shiloh Hills Christian School 4

Posted April 07, 2014
My son has been a student at Shiloh for 11 years and has received a great Christian education, as well as opportunities to be involved in athletics, service projects, and fine arts. I can remember several times when his teachers contacted me to let me know how he was doing in their class. That's one of the advantages of attending a small school. Shiloh's teachers love the Lord and their students.

Posted March 24, 2014
I have worked at Shiloh Hills Christian for three years, and have been so blessed to be a part of this "family." This distinctive family-like quality shines through the way that the staff truly cares and supports one another, the students, and the parents. During my first year of teaching, I experienced this support first hand through the encouragement I received after receiving a difficult health diagnosis. The level of support given from colleagues, students, and parents was an unparalleled experience for me. I will never forget returning to work and receiving kind cards and chocolate covered strawberries from my students . Going forward, I have continued to witness the unique support given to the staff, students, and parents when needed through the offering of encouragement and the meeting of needs. The teachers care about meeting the academic and spiritual needs of the students and go out of their way to help them succeed in these areas.

Posted October 18, 2013
We have been at Shiloh for three years now. We have been happy with the environment, the teachers, the class size, and all the extras you get by not being legislated by the State and Federal government. The school has been SACS accredited for about a year now. As a public school teacher, I can't imagine having my kids in public school after seeing a better alternative!! To correct a previous reviewer, Shiloh Hills IS accredited by SACS as well as other accrediting agencies: American Association of Christian Schools (AACS) Georgia Association of Christian Schools (GACs) Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) Georgia Private School Accreditation Council (GAPSAC)

Shiloh Hills Christian School
260 Hawkins Store Road Northeast, Kennesaw, GA  30144
Last modified Shiloh Hills Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Shiloh Hills Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.