Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted September 01, 2015
The teachers are very effective. They offer one on one help classes, differentiation for students with learning needs, and are sure to follow up with parents keeping open communication about the student's progress.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted September 01, 2015
Homework is given Monday/Tuesday/Thursday. Wednesday is a day off for students to spend time with family at their place of worship.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted September 01, 2015
The school develops persistence, grit and determination by offering college prep courses through rigorous areas of study, advanced paced classes, and encourages our students to prepare for their future.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted September 01, 2015
The school develops respect in its students by: modeling appropriate behavior and by sharing the Word of God--leading students to follow the perfect model: Jesus Christ.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted September 01, 2015
This school develops compassion, caring and empathy in its students by implementing opportunities to learn about these qualities and implement them in life. Biblical world-view curriculum and teachers who follow Jesus Christ are two ways that the school develops the traits mentioned above with current students.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted September 01, 2015
The school develops honesty, integrity and fairness to all of its students through a Biblical world-view that is shared in all areas of academics, fine arts and athletics.

Posted September 01, 2015
The teachers are top quality and professional: All of Shiloh Hills Christian School teachers K-12 hold either a Bachelors or Masters degree.

Posted June 12, 2015
This is a wonderful Christ centered school. The staff and teachers are great to work with. They truly care about the education my child receives. My child loves her teachers and the friendships she has made there. Not only does my child attend there currently, but I attended there many years ago. I spent the majority of my educational career at Shiloh and graduated with honors from there. I then went on to graduate from college with honors and with a bachelor's degree. I can accredit this to the education that I revieved at Shiloh. I was truly college ready. Shiloh offers a Christ centered education with small class sizes, a diverse learning environment, and has a curriculum that is academically challenging. I could not have asked for a better school. My family Is definitely blessed to be apart of such a special place. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Posted June 11, 2015
Shiloh Hills Christian School is a very good Private Christian school. The teachers and administrators work with your family to address your child's individual needs. Also, if there every has been an issue with any child misbehaving it is addressed appropriately. The teachers love their children like their own, I would not want my child in a school where she couldn't love her teachers and staff and give them hugs. The A Beka curriculum is perfect, containing both the fundamentals of education and Christian beliefs, that one needs to be a successful student and a Christian. My husband and I do not believe in Common Core, which is being forced into public schools, so A Beka is right for our family. I want my child to be not just a great student, but a great loving Christian person, which is why we will continue our relationship with Shiloh Hills. You can find no better school for your child to attend that will give them the life skills and educational skills that they need to go out into the world to be a person of morals and values. We have only been here for two years, but plan on many more. If you are looking for a school where Christian beliefs are important to your family, along with educational goals, look no further Shiloh Hills is exactly that!

Posted June 11, 2015
My personal experience with Shiloh Hills has been excellent. It is a small, close-knit school, and many of the students attend from kindergarten through 12th grade. The administration hires caring, competent teachers who are truly the kind of people I want to influence my children. The academic quality of the curriculum is proven by the school’s consistently high (in the 90th percentile) SAT scores, even though they do NOT pull learning disabled students from the class during testing.

260 Hawkins Store Road Northeast, Kennesaw, GA  30144
Last modified Shiloh Hills Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Shiloh Hills Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 100 reviews. Top