North Cobb Christian School 1

Posted August 07, 2015
All the school cares about is $$. If you didn't have it then you were looked down upon as lesser. If you did they kissed you feet and let your kid join any sports team or club that they wanted since you have that money and even more so if you're on the board. They call themselves "Christians" yet they don't resemble this. I went there for 5 years before leaving and going to North Cobb High School and I enjoy public school much better. All in all I would never think about sending my kid there.

North Cobb Christian School 2

Posted May 28, 2015
This school is fine as long as your child is academically advanced. If your child has any form of learning disability, even mild, then they are secretly not welcomed at NCCS.

North Cobb Christian School
Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 28, 2015
They always had at least 2-3 hours of homework, constant testing and projects, even on holidays and breaks.

Posted November 13, 2014
We moved to Georgia in June 2014 and chose this school based on extensive research. We believe we made the best decision for our family. We have children in first and fifth grade. They love their new school. The leadership team is engaged, sincere and focused. The teachers are extremely loving and caring. They have high expectations and our kids are working very hard, but developing sound learning and study skills. The entire school community has been very welcoming and we embrace the diversity here. This is a top quality school that is worth the investment. The faculty, staff and administration live up to their promises and live out their faith.

Posted July 13, 2014
Can't wait to go back!!! How great is it when your child can't wait for school to start again?! She actually wanted to go back 2 weeks after summer break began! Looking forward to another amazing year of great teachers, involved parents, and encouraging and Godly staff!

Posted May 22, 2014
All of my children graduated from NCCS and I can say I have not been one bit disappointed. They were prepared for college and life! I cannot say enough good things about the academics, athletics, and arts programs, which they were all involved in. The environment is so loving and the teachers care deeply for the students. I wouldn't trade anything for the experience we had. It was so worth the expense. And I could care less if the administration is called leadership or administration. They are a wonderful group of people who love The Lord and the kids. We were at NCCS for 15 years total and I will continue to tell everyone how wonderful the school is.

Posted May 22, 2014
We are embarking on our 10th year at NCCS. It is HANDS DOWN the VERY BEST investment we could have EVER made or EVER WILL make for our 2 daughters. We are very involved and dedicated parents to NCCS. We back the school in ALL areas and we believe in it's mission 100% WHOLEHEARTEDLY. Proof is in results. Our results are clear and have been consistently clear for 10 years. Our daughters are surrounded daily by and amazing Administration and Staff who are invested in them and their best interest. Our daughters are incredibly intelligent, voluntarily involved in sports, they have a love of the Arts and they chase after Christ DAILY. They are loved and cared for each day by an amazing school filled with the FINEST Administration, Faculty and Staff who WE as parents partner with because of THE RESULTS! When we toured NCCS 10 years ago, we entered as family and we still are and we always will be. Period.

North Cobb Christian School 2

Posted May 19, 2014
I agree with both of the last two reviews, both good and bad. I came to this site last week to see if anyone else, besides the people we already know of, felt the same way we did. This will be our son and daughters last year at North Cobb. We are pulling them out. Everything seems right and feels right in the beginning, but the longer you stay and the more you observe, you start seeing all the inadequacies, and things that just aren't right. Every time we have brought up an issue that needed attention, we were attacked personally. The other review about administration vs leadership, that part I have to say is so true, although we've never thought about it that way before. Then after reading that, last Sunday our Pastor was talking about how the word leadership was only used in the Bible 4 times, and 2 of those times it referred to the blind leading the blind. My husband and I looked at each other immediately, knowing we have done the right thing, and felt like I had to revisit this site and write a review. They have lied to us before on several occasions, and in the long term it's just not the right environment, not the right place, and it's sad because we really needed it to be.

Posted May 17, 2014
My son transferred from public school this year and WOW! He is so happy, he feels safe, he says the kids are nice and the change we've seen in him is tremendous. He's truly striving to succeed and has found his place. He is behind and having to work harder to get caught up, but we are very pleased with the academics at NCCS and so disappointed to see what was lacking in the public school setting. The administration at NCCS is genuinely caring. During the snowstorm that kept so many kids at school till late or the next day, my repeated calls checking on him & giving staff our status on eventually picking him up were welcomed and never, ever a bother. I'm shocked at the earlier negative review which is obviously a spiteful grudge review. The lack of maturity in that review makes me doubt it was from a teacher. We LOVE North Cobb Christian School and I am nearly brought to tears when I drive up on campus and realize time & again that we are finally here and my son is safe & happy!

North Cobb Christian School 1

Posted April 27, 2014
Read for yourself, many positive reviews written by teachers or students of teachers. NCC is INADEQUATE academically, Spiritually, and operates with no integrity. As stated erroneously by another review, SAT scores are NOT good or better than anywhere else. Take 30 seconds, compare "averages" + which people groups make up that average. College bound students will always be behind in math, need additional courses after graduation. Also erroneously stated "school is dedicated to parents who invest in education of their kids"? Haha! Interested in $investments$, nothing more! Not parents, not students! There is NO leadership or accountability here. The "administration" actually had to change their title to "leadership" not only to fool themselves but also YOU, into believing they're something they are not - leaders. They lie and mislead. Everything is smoke and mirrors, even promo video on the website. Those kids are not in chemistry, they've never even taken chemistry! Female students are allowed + encouraged to wear inappropriate dress. Often non-qualified people are hired simply because their spouse works there. Want to be nominated to honor society? Make sure your mom works there.

North Cobb Christian School
4500 Lakeview Drive Northwest, Kennesaw, GA  30144
Last modified North Cobb Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
North Cobb Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 68 reviews. Top