Posted April 24, 2015
I have had my oldest daughter at this school since she was 3 yrs old (now Kindergarten) and my youngest recently started pre-school there as well. We have loved our experience here! Very much a family atmosphere with small class sizes and loving teachers. Bible lessons are daily for all ages and older children learn a bible verse every week. The gospel is integrated throughout the children's experience. Academic talent is definitely nurtured here as well. My 2 (almost 3) yr old is practically writing her letters, can tell you what letter a word starts with by sound and can tell you colors and numbers in Spanish. And my Kindergartner has done 2 research projects this year and then presented them to the class. This school is growing. I cannot wait to see what they will offer in the coming years.

First Baptist Christian School 4

Posted December 10, 2013
My son has been attending this school since kindergarten and he is doing extremely well. I can't be happier with this school and all the staff. When I see my son smiling at the end of each day when he gets out I know he is in a safe place. They go above and beyond to make our children learn and love school. The only suggestion I would make is that they need to implement sports.

Posted February 06, 2013
I cannot say enough great things about this school. Teachers truly care about their students and their education, the curriculum is excellent, wonderful principle, affordable tuition, and I know my daughter is safe here! If you choose this school you will not be disappointed.

Posted September 12, 2012
This school is amazing!! Great value for your money. They staff is loving and very attentive to children. They love on them like they are their own. My son is learning at a fast pace while getting great attention with their child to teacher ratios. This is our second year here and we will definitely be coming back!

Posted January 31, 2011
My children have been attending this school for 8 years and it has been a wonderful experience! My children have been blessed every year with teachers who love the Lord. The school population is small; therefore, the teachers get to know each student as an individual. The teachers and Principal offer many opportunities to allow our children to succeed in and out of the classroom. In addition, the Principal has incorporated new math and language curriculums which keep our children competitive. I highly recommend this school!

Posted August 06, 2010
My family has had such a great reception from the school and their staff. Everyone has been very gracious and welcoming. We're excited that our children have the opportunity to go to here.

Posted July 29, 2010
I have to say that my experience at this school has been fantastic. Everyone truly loves the students and it is noticable. It is something the school is know for. The academics here are excellent, and that is one of the reason's why we are here. A great school, great academics and a great value.

Posted July 23, 2010
My children have been at FBCS for four years now and I know and trust the administration, teachers, and school families to provide them with a structured, God loving, and academically stellar environment. The small class sizes really allow the students an opportunity to excel or catch up depending on their learning curve. The teachers have always been receptive to my questions and always have open lines of communication. I always feel welcome in the school, the classroom, or anywhere I am at FBCS. The Lord and His ministry is certainly present at FBCS and each staff member I have had the pleasure to meet at the school are eager to share His love with you and your family.

First Baptist Christian School 3

Posted July 05, 2010
This will be our 2nd yr @ First Baptist ., tried out the School because of the Christian atmosphere and the class size.However found that everyone who calls themselves christian .....are "by far not christian".. Giving it another year , keeping in mind that the class sizes are small and my girls will hear about the love of Jesus.Hopeful that my girls will be challenged academically , both are so advance maybe they will have the opportunity to "Soar" to the next level.

First Baptist Christian School 1

Posted June 06, 2010
Three years ago, when I walked in this school I could feel the love for the students, teachers, and parents. Since then, the school has hired a new administration. The good teachers and the families who have been a staple at the school, are leaving in a mass exodus. No longer are the students', parents', or teachers' needs put first. It is all about the bottom line. The school is not clean, there are un-qualified teachers in the specials classes, and the academics are not as strong as they once were. It is sad to see what the new administration is doing to what once was a great school.

First Baptist Christian School
2958 N Main St, Kennesaw, GA  30144
Last modified First Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
First Baptist Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top