Kennesaw Mountain High School 2

Posted March 23, 2013
We have moved frequently due to a military career and job transfers. I have raised 4 boys who have attended 4 different high schools. I typically don't write reviews but thought it would be appropriate to let you know this is the worst H.S. out of the four I have been associated with. I have left voice messages that haven't been returned, emails that gave been unanswered at times, and the treatment of students seems to be more impersonable compared to the other schools my childrewn have attended. If I could do it over, I wish i had bought a home in the neighboring school.

Kennesaw Mountain High School 2

Posted June 20, 2012
I am a student at KMHS. This has been my third year attending KMHS and my family and I have not been pleased with: the teachers and the results.

Kennesaw Mountain High School 4

Posted January 25, 2011
Ive had 1 daughter graduate from this school and 1 currently in this school. For the most part Im very happy with this school. My main complaint is the sports programs are all about money. The players who pay the most or the players whose parents volunteer the most get the most playing time. If you arent the coaches favorite then you get to sit the bench. So if you are looking for a sports school this is what you get to look forward to. If you are looking for education and tons of extra curricular classes, then this is the place for your child.

Posted June 28, 2010
Excellent school with terrific fine arts programs. Our daughter transitioned from Mount Paran and the transition went very well. So far, excellent but challenging teachers. Have one of the top Chorus programs in Georgia which we were pleasantly surprised to discover! Large number of excellent AP classes.

Posted August 13, 2009
Awesome school! KMHS faculty, students and staff rock!

Kennesaw Mountain High School 0

Posted July 14, 2009
My son attended kennesaw mountain his first year of high school and he loves it...The teachers are great and the there are so -o-o many extra activities for him to choose from..

Kennesaw Mountain High School 4

Posted January 30, 2009
I just enrolled my daughter at this school. So far so good. The open house I attendend was very nice. The staff and teachers were very friendly and inviting. I was a little hesitant with her starting a new school and all, but I know she will do fine.

Posted December 23, 2008
I am now a freshman at KMHS and it is so much better than I have imagined!! There is soo many choices for electives and exicticular activities so no one feels left out. We have a widley known band that competed in the nationals in Indinapolis and ranked in the Elite 8. I also like that the school has many programs that helps people. For example, i participated in the Shop with a Mustang program and it was the best experience in my life. The school offers MAGNET and NJROTC, which is a high school navy program that prepares students who think they want to join the navy someday elligible to do it. Also, a big plus is KMHS has GREAT food. The teachers are also very experienced and they make you want to suceed. I reccomend the school to anyone. Hope this helps!

Posted October 19, 2008

Posted July 15, 2008
It's totally awesome school because they has diversity of education programs for deaf and hard of hearing, including hearing students too. I love it. :)

Kennesaw Mountain High School
1898 Kennesaw Due West Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA  30152
Last modified Kennesaw Mountain High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennesaw Mountain High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top