Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted October 26, 2015
This is my kids 3rd year at Bullard and they love their teachers!! The teachers really care about the kids progress and growth!

Posted September 11, 2015
My son is in kindergarten and we love this school! The parents and staff are all very involved. Tons of extracurricular activities to choose from and a real sense of community. Great school in a great district!

Posted February 09, 2015
I have been at Bullard Elementary for 8 years and have been extremely happy. All 3 of my children have had very positive experiences. I volunteer at the school often and what I see is caring, hardworking teachers and staff. The children are well behaved and parental involvement is great. I would recommend this school to anyone. For the negative comments that have been posted, all I can say is that if those parents took the time to take an active part in volunteering at Bullard, I feel certain that their experiences would be different. As with anything in life, you get out of it what you put into it.

Bullard Elementary School 3

Posted February 09, 2015
We have been at Bullard for a year and a half and have not had very good experiences with the staff there. Of course there are some wonderful teachers who care about the children, however, the majority of staff that I have interacted with treat parents disrespectfully and can be downright rude (especially in the front office). We have had children at two other elementary schools in this area and they have been much more welcoming by far to me as a parent who is in the school on a weekly basis. The principal does not appear to be passionate about this school unlike the other principals I have interacted with at our other schools. Also, I feel like the Assistant Principal should be active and visible and honestly I would have to look her up in our yearbook to find out what her name is. I feel like this school is so big that my child has to compete for opportunities that most likely will go to someone else and that my child is just a number. Fortunately my child is happy here, but there are a lot of improvements that can be made to make it much better!

Bullard Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2014
This school appears to be good but its not some teachers dont care about the students and the para' s are rude and believe they are teacher. New teachers need more training to properly deal with preschoolers.

Posted August 06, 2014
I have two children in this school, and it's been a great, challenging, overwhelmingly positive experience for both. The main reason is that the school has top-notch teachers who are dedicated and passionate about what they do. We purchased our home in large part because of the excellent ratings of Bullard, McClure Elementary and Pine Mountain HS, and so far our decision has been validated.

Bullard Elementary School 1

Posted March 28, 2014
I enjoyed the experience with Bullard until recently. I have a 3rd grader and kindergartener at this school. Bullard got a new principal last year. It was fine until an issue arose with my child, prompting me to send an email to his teacher & principal asking for clarification & for a MEETING to address any and all issues, including "unexcused" absences for my kindergartener which I *did* send notes for. I never received an email from the principal, but I did receive a reply from his teacher several days later. Days later I received a letter warning me about the tardies. This was a slap in the face as I'd requested a meeting. I emailed the principal, & she informed me that no response from her was warranted as the teacher had responded to me & she again ignored my request for a meeting. This school is NOT on government time. Time.gov says 7:49 when the bell goes off at Bullard, which is to ring at 7:50. Principal ignores parents' requests but then sends threatening letters. Wants parents to "follow the rules," but she is not doing her OWN job, and that is fulfilling requests for conferences. She is VERY rude. This school targets children. If you aren't PTA, you're toast.

Posted October 29, 2013
I have been a substitute for many years, substituting at many different schools. I give Bullard Elementary School Teachers an "A" for knowing when to teach and knowing when to love. Children need both and this school, from what I have experienced, understands that very simple concept. Keep on chucking don't the right track BULLARD ES!!! Ms Angela Morman :-)

Posted March 06, 2013
My daugher has been attending Bullard Elementary School for the past two years. Next year my other daughter will join her. I have loved being a Bullard parent! There are so many ways to get involved and feel like you are a part of the community! They have so many things for the kids to participate in (drama, art, chess, etc) after school. The administration is very responsive to questions from parents and the teachers are truly amazing! I am an educator myself and have seen several other schools and the way that they run and I can honestly say that Bullard is the best elementary school I have seen.

Posted September 14, 2012
We have nothing but positive things to say about Bullard. We have met and enjoyed everyone who works at Bullard from the bus drivers to the cafeteria workers, support staff, teachers and the principal. We have a new principal this year Dr. Moore, will have to update as the year progresses. If you are moving to this area with young children focus on Bullard, Frey, or Due West elementary schools, can't go wrong. Reading some of the other posts....lack of extra curricular? Are you kidding me......Big Thinkers, Art, Dance, Chess, just to name a few. Lack of diversity, why do you think we bought in this district! You buy a nice house and pay more in property taxes for a reason.

Bullard Elementary School
3656 Old Stilesboro Rd Nw, Kennesaw, GA  30152
Last modified Bullard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bullard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top