Posted September 27, 2014
This school appears to be good but its not some teachers dont care about the students and the para' s are rude and believe they are teacher. New teachers need more training to properly deal with preschoolers.

Posted August 06, 2014
I have two children in this school, and it's been a great, challenging, overwhelmingly positive experience for both. The main reason is that the school has top-notch teachers who are dedicated and passionate about what they do. We purchased our home in large part because of the excellent ratings of Bullard, McClure Elementary and Pine Mountain HS, and so far our decision has been validated.

Posted March 28, 2014
I enjoyed the experience with Bullard until recently. I have a 3rd grader and kindergartener at this school. Bullard got a new principal last year. It was fine until an issue arose with my child, prompting me to send an email to his teacher & principal asking for clarification & for a MEETING to address any and all issues, including "unexcused" absences for my kindergartener which I *did* send notes for. I never received an email from the principal, but I did receive a reply from his teacher several days later. Days later I received a letter warning me about the tardies. This was a slap in the face as I'd requested a meeting. I emailed the principal, & she informed me that no response from her was warranted as the teacher had responded to me & she again ignored my request for a meeting. This school is NOT on government time. Time.gov says 7:49 when the bell goes off at Bullard, which is to ring at 7:50. Principal ignores parents' requests but then sends threatening letters. Wants parents to "follow the rules," but she is not doing her OWN job, and that is fulfilling requests for conferences. She is VERY rude. This school targets children. If you aren't PTA, you're toast.

Posted March 04, 2014
Bullard is great! I think the principal, staff and students all deserve 5 stars. I'm not quite sure why it isn't rated a 10. This is our family's 7th year at Bullard and we cannot be happier. I am so thankful for all that the school has done for our children.

Posted October 29, 2013
I have been a substitute for many years, substituting at many different schools. I give Bullard Elementary School Teachers an "A" for knowing when to teach and knowing when to love. Children need both and this school, from what I have experienced, understands that very simple concept. Keep on chucking don't the right track BULLARD ES!!! Ms Angela Morman :-)

Posted March 06, 2013
My daugher has been attending Bullard Elementary School for the past two years. Next year my other daughter will join her. I have loved being a Bullard parent! There are so many ways to get involved and feel like you are a part of the community! They have so many things for the kids to participate in (drama, art, chess, etc) after school. The administration is very responsive to questions from parents and the teachers are truly amazing! I am an educator myself and have seen several other schools and the way that they run and I can honestly say that Bullard is the best elementary school I have seen.

Posted September 14, 2012
We have nothing but positive things to say about Bullard. We have met and enjoyed everyone who works at Bullard from the bus drivers to the cafeteria workers, support staff, teachers and the principal. We have a new principal this year Dr. Moore, will have to update as the year progresses. If you are moving to this area with young children focus on Bullard, Frey, or Due West elementary schools, can't go wrong. Reading some of the other posts....lack of extra curricular? Are you kidding me......Big Thinkers, Art, Dance, Chess, just to name a few. Lack of diversity, why do you think we bought in this district! You buy a nice house and pay more in property taxes for a reason.

Posted March 16, 2012
I used greatschools.net in 2004 when we relocated to the area and am so glad I included Bullard on our short list of elementary schools. One of my children has now gone K-5 at Bullard, and another is currently a 4th grader. They both have had amazing teachers, who go above and beyond, every year, and the administration and PTA are both wonderful to work with. We've had somewhat of a crisis this year with my 4th graders health, and everyone at the school has helped her, and worked with us to make sure she stayed on track. I'm very happy at Bullard and will be sad to leave next year!

Posted March 01, 2012
I noticed 3 years back the school was getting good reviews. Proof that things change. I can honestly say after my experience there for my child that the principal is rude and uncaring if you are not to her liking. My child was treated horribly by a teacher that was pressuring him and more interested in shunning him rather than helping him. He was treated cruely by other students and they have no time at Bullard for stopping bullying nor do they even care. The principle was very hard on him and mean to my son and me. Cobb County School Board only backs their family so don't bother thinking that you will get any thing more than the same unprofessional attitudes there. The experience I had resulted in my child being discriminated against. Shame on you!! Shame on you for treating a child horribly....

Bullard Elementary School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
After extensive research on schools in Cobb County, we chose to buy a house in the Bullard school district 2 years ago, and we have been very happy with the decision. The teachers we have worked with have been highly qualified. Our daughter always has good things to say about her school. Although there may only be a few apartment complexes in the zone, there are trailor parks zoned for Bullard, helping to add diversity to the school. Additionally, Bullard does service projects every year, supporting local less fortunate schools and children. The extensive parental involvement and the school's support of parental involvement, are a crucial part of what makes Bullard stand out from other schools. There are now some new extracurricular activities for the children to choose from, including drama and spanish, and the community of Kennesaw offers an extensive variety of sports, dance, and art classes for kids.

Bullard Elementary School
3656 Old Stilesboro Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA  30152
Last modified Bullard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bullard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top