Posted June 06, 2014
This school has been great, the teachers we very helpful. While I expected it to be a bad transition to 6th grade it was anything but. The teachers helped my daughter while challenging her at the same time. They when out of there way to be there for tutoring and clubs. Love this school! They offer numerous incentives so the children want to be successful.

Mcclure Middle School 2

Posted June 01, 2013
I unfortunately must agree with the negative comments. This is not the same school as it was in 2011/2012. I believe the change is due to having several new and inexperienced administrators who seem overwhelmed. These administrators also appear to be intimidated by the few marginal teachers they have. The school does have good teachers, but they do not have the attention of the administration. The focus is on these marginal teachers rather than even the students. It appears that the students don't really matter here anymore. I hope that they get things turned back around. It was such a nice school.

Mcclure Middle School 3

Posted April 18, 2013
Well 6th grade was a nightmare, the homeroom teacher Campbell could care less about transitioning the kids. 7th grade has been better, but still a constant battle. The teachers are overloaded and when they make a curriculum change the school board isn't making sure that the teachers are prepared. The teachers don't communicate with one another at all about the workload.

Mcclure Middle School 1

Posted January 12, 2013
I must say, "Is my child in the same school?" Because I have experienced nothing but apathetic teachers with no courtesy for the students or parents. They appear overworked and underpaid, therefore shotty teaching ability. I cannot wait to get my child out of there.

Posted April 30, 2012
From the moment you walk into McClure Middle school, you can tell it is not your ordinary middle school. The kids open the door for you, the teachers smile, the atmosphere is happy. There is an high expectation for achievement and behavior at McClure that helps ready students for high school. It has a foundation of wonderful, caring teachers and a very strong administration who cares.

Posted July 06, 2011
This is the best school and we have had a wonderful 2 years and are looking forward to 8th grade. The leadership of the principal and the teachers are top notch! We love our community!

Posted May 22, 2010
I am a current teacher of 7 years experience in the field. I have taught in Fulton County as well as Cobb County. I have not found a student body, faculty, and principal that model Enthusiasm, Excellence, Ingenuity, and Encouragement to the caliber found at McClure Middle School. It is truly a great place to teach, slotted in a community that cares about the education of its children.

Mcclure Middle School 0

Posted March 19, 2010
My son is in the 7th grade and in his 2nd year at McClure. This school is by far the best thing that has happened to us since moving to the area in the summer of 2008. The teachers are absolutely wonderful, caring, truly the most dedicated professionals we have ever experienced. Words cannot express my gratitude to these wonderful people, they are simpy the best!

Posted November 16, 2009
i loved this school so much! i regret that i took advantage of staying that im going to one of the california school i wish i took pictures of all the wonderful things my friends and i did there. You would not regret taking your child to this school. I went there for 2 years but sadly i had to move. The teachers are great the extra curriculum activities are great matter of fact the whole school is great!

Posted January 21, 2009

Mcclure Middle School
3660 Old Stilesboro Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA  30152
Last modified Mcclure Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcclure Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top