Kennesaw, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 10, 2014
"Special"....that is the best word I can think of to describe St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School. I have two children currently attending the school. I feel it is a true blessing that my children are able to attend a school where they not only receive a top notch academic education (ie: National Blue Ribbon recognized school); but they also receive a tremendous spiritual formation. The faculty and staff are incredible. You can feel the passion they have for teaching and working with young people. It goes way beyond a pay check for each of them. When I drop my children off at school each morning, I feel good knowing that they are being educated in a loving and Christ centered environment that will help prepare them for life beyond the classroom. The overall St. Catherine Community is very welcoming and everyone is always willing to lend a hand. It is truly a GREAT school and I would recommend it to any parent desiring a top notch educational experience for their child.

Posted November 05, 2014
In my opinion, if you are going to spend $7,000/year on school, you better be happy with it. I can honestly say this school is worth every penny and more. When you send your child off each morning, you will be sending them to be with "family". There is the perfect balance of discipline and kindness, academics and spirituality, promoting independence and giving support. I asked my son to describe St. Catherine's in one word and he choose the word "perfect". I have happy, smart, well disciplined kids that have a moral and spiritual compass far beyond I could have provided on my own. As they say "it takes a village" and I am so happy that my "village" is St. Catherine of Siena.
3 people found this helpful

Posted November 05, 2014
My family and I have been involved with St. Catherine's School and Preschool for over 11 years and we LOVE it! We drive 20min to in from everyday. It's worth every mile and every penny academically and spiritually. Our children feel safe and happy. The academics are off the charts and the staff...amazing! If you are looking for a wonderful school, check them out, you won't be disappointed. God Bless!
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 23, 2014
Our concern for our child's safety after multiple bullying incidents prompted us to move to another school. Administration was unresponsive.

Posted October 21, 2014
There are children getting injured in the classrooms due to negligent supervision. We talked with an administrator about this issue and the administrator refused to admit there are problems in the classroom.

Posted October 20, 2014
Saint Catherine of Siena. Do not send your child here if you are looking for a beautiful classical Catholic education. You will find a very secular and public school level low grade, cheap ELA and Math curriculum which has Common Core workbooks being passed off as "normal". The Principal has no leadership or people skills. Stay away, not worth your money.

Posted October 04, 2014
Rigorous academics. Skilled and dedicated teachers. Blue Ribbon School No common core! Far better discipline than any government (public) school can provide. Excellent religeous and moral instruction. Best elementary school that we could have chosen. We drive 15 miles one-way and spend the $$ for tuition for all of our kids for all that SCS has to offer. No regrets at all!

Posted August 14, 2013
St. Catherine of Siena's school is a solid place of learning. The teachers and staff are highly engaged, immensely positive and are well responsive to parents. The sense of community with everyone involved is high and certainly inclusive to new arrivals to the school. On an academic level the school is pretty strong, as one should expect from a private school. And from what I've seen, any deficiencies are openly acknowledged by the staff and addressed relatively quickly. And finally, the most important part, my wife and I are seeing the school's positive and balanced effect on our child every day.

Posted January 12, 2013
My child has been attending St. Catherine of Siena for the last six years and it has been amazing! The teachers are always very nice and they let their students have fun while learning. They also have many sports and activities to try. This is the best Catholic school in Atlanta!

Posted August 01, 2011
My children has been assisting to this school for years now and we just have wonderful things to say about the staff, the principal, discipline and academics of this school. My kids love it and for them is like a second home. I highly recommended to all parents who wants to offer to their children not the basic but a whole different environment where they can grown, learn and have an extraordinary academic experience.

St Catherine Of Siena Catholic School
1618 Ben King Road, Kennesaw, GA  30144
Last modified St Catherine Of Siena Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Catherine Of Siena Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top