K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

St Catherine Of Siena Catholic School
Develops grit: Neutral

Posted April 23, 2016
Education isn't supposed to develop "grit". What does that mean? School is for learning...learning for all types of kids and supposed to be the whole child...not everyone is made for college. So teach them, give them sunshine, prepare them to be self reliant, good exercise, read books....and the basics. Tired of this rigor grit conversation pertaining to "children."

St Catherine Of Siena Catholic School 4

Posted April 23, 2016
I am a parent and I think it's a great school. Small. Good curriculum. Family oriented. Blue Ribbon School.

Posted May 15, 2015
St. Catherine of Siena has provided our children with a wonderful and spiritual educational experience. We have attended this school for the past 9 years and could not be happier with the staff, administration, and teachers. The caring and nurturing environment is outstanding, and the students are engaged in learning. The Sisters add the most wonderful spiritual presence to the school and provide the students with role models who have devoted their lives to the Lord. The school has a feeling of a true family and I have watched my children and their friends grow and mature into outstanding children of God. Every penny we spent at this school was worth it! I know my daughter is ready to move on and is extremely prepared for high school..

Posted January 15, 2015
After several issues we decided it would be best to pull our child out of this school. Our child has come home with many bruises and strange marks. At first our child was excited to go to school but soon seemed almost scared to go. I don't believe that adequate supervision and care was being provided for my child.

Posted November 10, 2014
"Special"....that is the best word I can think of to describe St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School. I have two children currently attending the school. I feel it is a true blessing that my children are able to attend a school where they not only receive a top notch academic education (ie: National Blue Ribbon recognized school); but they also receive a tremendous spiritual formation. The faculty and staff are incredible. You can feel the passion they have for teaching and working with young people. It goes way beyond a pay check for each of them. When I drop my children off at school each morning, I feel good knowing that they are being educated in a loving and Christ centered environment that will help prepare them for life beyond the classroom. The overall St. Catherine Community is very welcoming and everyone is always willing to lend a hand. It is truly a GREAT school and I would recommend it to any parent desiring a top notch educational experience for their child.

Posted November 05, 2014
In my opinion, if you are going to spend $7,000/year on school, you better be happy with it. I can honestly say this school is worth every penny and more. When you send your child off each morning, you will be sending them to be with "family". There is the perfect balance of discipline and kindness, academics and spirituality, promoting independence and giving support. I asked my son to describe St. Catherine's in one word and he choose the word "perfect". I have happy, smart, well disciplined kids that have a moral and spiritual compass far beyond I could have provided on my own. As they say "it takes a village" and I am so happy that my "village" is St. Catherine of Siena.

Posted November 05, 2014
My family and I have been involved with St. Catherine's School and Preschool for over 11 years and we LOVE it! We drive 20min to in from everyday. It's worth every mile and every penny academically and spiritually. Our children feel safe and happy. The academics are off the charts and the staff...amazing! If you are looking for a wonderful school, check them out, you won't be disappointed. God Bless!

Posted October 23, 2014
Our concern for our child's safety after multiple bullying incidents prompted us to move to another school. Administration was unresponsive.

Posted October 21, 2014
There are children getting injured in the classrooms due to negligent supervision. We talked with an administrator about this issue and the administrator refused to admit there are problems in the classroom.

Posted October 20, 2014
Saint Catherine of Siena. Do not send your child here if you are looking for a beautiful classical Catholic education. You will find a very secular and public school level low grade, cheap ELA and Math curriculum which has Common Core workbooks being passed off as "normal". The Principal has no leadership or people skills. Stay away, not worth your money.

St Catherine Of Siena Catholic School
1618 Ben King Road, Kennesaw, GA  30144
Last modified St Catherine Of Siena Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8