Kennesaw, GA
Students enrolled: 2,923

North Cobb High School
Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted August 28, 2015
After browsing through the reviews notice the posting by "a community member" always with a 5-star rating. These posts are done by NCHS staff. Read carefully as they are meant to persuade you to believe a false narrative and cover up certain corruption at the administration level taking place at this school. I once believed the reviews and that is why I moved to the area thinking my kids would have a positive experience. It has been quite the opposite. If you are an intelligent person, you will easily recognize reviews by parents and students will be the most reliable and accurate reflection of NCHS. Nonetheless, there are many great and fantastic teachers who do make a different in the students' lives. Kudos to them for their efforts!

North Cobb High School 2

Posted August 28, 2015
NCHS holds a noticeable double standard for students and adults. Specifically, the football coaches are permitted to curse, falsely accuse, disrespect and bully players without any consequences. During my conversation with a coach I was told kids do not deserve any respect and the kids should resolve their own conflicts without parental involvement. This false narrative is why the coaches behave the way they do and remain loyal to one another! The Code of Conduct parents and students must sign does NOT include a single provision relating to the staff’s behavior. My child has been falsely accused, threatened and humiliated by staff several times. My child was told no matter what the coach says you did you will respect them or else! I have witnessed other parents threatened also. Authorities outside of NCHS have been made aware of these issues and the script was flipped to make the parents and students look bad. FYI, if your child one of the favorites from a wealthy family, you will not have any issues at all. There are some serious changes that need to be implemented to protect the best interest of the students at this school.

North Cobb High School 5

Posted August 27, 2015
I have 2 kids in this High School in 9th grade. Both of them are in Honors and gifted classes and are taking 1 AP course as well. The teachers are excellent and very helpful. Parent communication is also excellent. I was a little worried when I read the reviews but my experience has been very good. Overall - great school, great facilities and good sport options too...

Posted April 29, 2015
The kids who stink at sports but have rich parents, make everything. But the kids w/yalent and have parents w/average amts of income , HAVE NO SAY SO......WHAT SO EVER!!

North Cobb High School 4

Posted March 20, 2015
I am glad that my son is doing and enjoying his Freshman year at NCHS in the magnet program. The course is rigorous and the teacher care about their students. He has adapted very well by joining clubs and taking pride in his school. North Cobb is an excellent school with responsible teachers and good leadership under Dr. Page. I would definitely recommend this Magnet program.

North Cobb High School 4

Posted October 26, 2014
As a student, I love my school. I believe that the staff is amazing. They are not rude, or mean. I saw comments about the main building... people say it's dirty, wrecked, and trashy. The staff works together to keep them CLEAN and I know the only reason they are ever dirty is because of the students trashing them. The main building is old, but it is still clean. The area of the school is great! My peers are amazing and I love the overall environment. People don't appreciate what they have here, and I guess they expect a perfect school.. It disappoints me that they complain about things that cannot be changed. I love being part of the Warrior family :).

Posted October 23, 2014
I didn't like this school mostly because they were focused on mostly the dress code and everything else besides having the students getting better grades in their classes. Certain teachers try to write their students up for no apparent or write reasons and other teachers will just try to flunk you for the class that you're taking. I went to this school last year for the year of 2013-2014 and honestly i thought that certain teachers were actually trying to flunk me. This year i prefer K12 because it's a Online Public School and I am PROUD to be in this online school because I have A and B honor roll.

Posted August 30, 2014
Do not take your kid to this school! You will regret it. As a student of north cobb, I promise you that. The schools administration is straight up RUDE! My parents have experienced it and I have too myself. The main building of north coob is also very dirty. The restrooms are uncleanly and just down right gross. If you don't believe me, go see for yourself. I have heard and seen so many people complain about the bathrooms and nothing has been done to fix it. I moved to georgia last year and was inrolled in the freshman academy. The teachers do not know how to teach and some of them are just so rude for no reason. So , if you want your child to have a good experience in highschool and a good education- do NOT take your child to north cobb.

North Cobb High School 2

Posted August 06, 2014
The staff is very rude.. Very dirty school! I've went in the bathroom and there was a dead roach on the floor and writings on the wall. I also noticed that administration is more focused on dress code than bettering students education. Parking is 50 dollars and i don't see where the money goes into the school. No improvements, I wouldn't reccomend this school to anyone

North Cobb High School 5

Posted February 27, 2014
North Cobb is one of the best schools in Georgia hands down. They offer over 10 languages to learn. They have a lot of merit , AP , & honors course. The sport are also a big deal here. I graduated from here in 2010. This school really prepared me for college beyond wonders. It's amazing that people come from bad high school. I love he school however, I don't really care about the location . I rather live in Atlanta . I'm a student a Georgia State downtown. Overall, I highly highly recommend this school. I'm proud to be a warrior ! Woot woot !

North Cobb High School
3400 Old 41 Hwy NW, Kennesaw, GA  30144
Last modified North Cobb High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Cobb High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 72 reviews. Top