Kennesaw, GA
Students enrolled: 2,664

North Cobb High School 4

Posted October 26, 2014
As a student, I love my school. I believe that the staff is amazing. They are not rude, or mean. I saw comments about the main building... people say it's dirty, wrecked, and trashy. The staff works together to keep them CLEAN and I know the only reason they are ever dirty is because of the students trashing them. The main building is old, but it is still clean. The area of the school is great! My peers are amazing and I love the overall environment. People don't appreciate what they have here, and I guess they expect a perfect school.. It disappoints me that they complain about things that cannot be changed. I love being part of the Warrior family :).

Posted October 23, 2014
I didn't like this school mostly because they were focused on mostly the dress code and everything else besides having the students getting better grades in their classes. Certain teachers try to write their students up for no apparent or write reasons and other teachers will just try to flunk you for the class that you're taking. I went to this school last year for the year of 2013-2014 and honestly i thought that certain teachers were actually trying to flunk me. This year i prefer K12 because it's a Online Public School and I am PROUD to be in this online school because I have A and B honor roll.

Posted August 30, 2014
Do not take your kid to this school! You will regret it. As a student of north cobb, I promise you that. The schools administration is straight up RUDE! My parents have experienced it and I have too myself. The main building of north coob is also very dirty. The restrooms are uncleanly and just down right gross. If you don't believe me, go see for yourself. I have heard and seen so many people complain about the bathrooms and nothing has been done to fix it. I moved to georgia last year and was inrolled in the freshman academy. The teachers do not know how to teach and some of them are just so rude for no reason. So , if you want your child to have a good experience in highschool and a good education- do NOT take your child to north cobb.

North Cobb High School 2

Posted August 06, 2014
The staff is very rude.. Very dirty school! I've went in the bathroom and there was a dead roach on the floor and writings on the wall. I also noticed that administration is more focused on dress code than bettering students education. Parking is 50 dollars and i don't see where the money goes into the school. No improvements, I wouldn't reccomend this school to anyone

North Cobb High School 5

Posted February 27, 2014
North Cobb is one of the best schools in Georgia hands down. They offer over 10 languages to learn. They have a lot of merit , AP , & honors course. The sport are also a big deal here. I graduated from here in 2010. This school really prepared me for college beyond wonders. It's amazing that people come from bad high school. I love he school however, I don't really care about the location . I rather live in Atlanta . I'm a student a Georgia State downtown. Overall, I highly highly recommend this school. I'm proud to be a warrior ! Woot woot !

Posted January 21, 2014
My kid can't pass the SAT even though he has a 3.3 GPA at NCHS. The counselors couldn't care less. One of his teachers told me that she gives an A or B so long as the kid sits quietly and causes no trouble. My kid almost never has homework. The teacher said 'they don't do it anyway so I stopped assigning it". WTH? What happened to challenging students to learn? When will the principal wake up and take the teachers to task? What good is a diploma if you learned nothing and can't get into college? Run away as fast as you can from NCHS!

North Cobb High School 2

Posted January 20, 2014
This school is one that I would say is all talk, office staff really needs to take public relations, or maybe human relations, I say that because the customer service really is bad. I dare you to walk into one of the front offices and if a staff member is speaking with another staff member or even on the telephone You well not get noticed until they are done, not a head nod, smile, not even the one min. finger nothing at all. So you just stand there until your noticed or until you speak up.

North Cobb High School 3

Posted September 27, 2013
Sportsmanship and Character!! This is the only school in our area that will Boo the opposing team and yell inappropriate remarks at the kids as they are coming out on the field. They did it when the football team entered the field and when the band marched onto the field. When North Cobbs team came onto the field, they were not met in this way. I have never been to a game where there were so many flags thrown against a team for unsportmanship conduct. Character matters as much as winning. Behavior and conduct is taught from the teachers and parents down.

North Cobb High School 5

Posted August 06, 2013
North Cobb High School has a very good program and I commend the administrators for getting the Freshman Academy.

North Cobb High School 3

Posted October 10, 2011
North Cobb is one sided when it comes to parental concerns. The Principal and Administrator are always right. They tag team you and threaten to end the meeting if you say something that they do not like. Thank goodness my child is an honor roll student and never gets into trouble. If i had to deal with the front staff on a regular basis, we would move to another school district, home school or Private school.

North Cobb High School
3400 Old 41 Hwy NW, Kennesaw, GA  30144
Last modified North Cobb High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Cobb High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 67 reviews. Top