Kingsland, GA

Posted September 27, 2013
Kingsland Elementary School has a staff full of helpful people who go above and beyond their duties on a daily basis. The staff is more like a family instead of fellow employees. My children have not only received a wonderful education but they have been truly loved by these people. I wish every child could be as blessed as mine have been by receiving such a wonderful elementary school experience.

Kingsland Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2013
My kids went to Kingsland Elementary and I pulled them out. They wanted my son on meds. and they never tell you if your child gets hurt and recently they had a Lice out break and didn't tell parents about it. The teachers are rude and you would be lucky if you child learns anything!

Kingsland Elementary School 1

Posted April 14, 2013
I've had only bad experiences with this school. I have a son in special education with autism. The speech teacher couldn't find no way to make him walk to her class so she had him walking up and down the halls on his knees on a hard dirty tile floor! My wife had a conference with the principal and he said he didn't see a problem with it. My wife had to ask him would you walk on a floor on your knees? My little girl is in kindergarden and she is shy and instead of trying to get her out of her shell the teacher says my girl needs to go to speech twice a week, my little girl can talk better than me! Also, we just had a parent teacher conference they said my sons test scores was high enough to go to kindergarden but they didn't recommend it due to his lack of communication skills, so why his speech teacher cut his speech time instead of increasing it? Enough is enough I'm taking my kids out of this school ASAP!

Posted February 09, 2011
i love this school i used to go here there are so many great teachers

Posted August 05, 2008

Posted April 25, 2007
I have a 1st grader with severe ADHD. After a very disappointing K experience, we found ourselves at KES where my son receives special ed services (not our zoned school). I cannot say enough good things about KES. He has had an awesome year. He loves going to school and has made all As and Bs. He is ahead of most 1st graders academically, and his teachers always strive to meet his academic needs. I have never been to the school and not seen the principal. I think this says so much about his involvement in the school. In contrast, at my son's last school, I only knew what the principal looked like from his yearbook pic! The staff and teachers are always friendly and helpful, and really seem to love my son despite his quirky ways. I hope to keep him here, even if I have to provide transportation myself!

Posted April 18, 2007
This is a terrific school! I have one pre-K and one 5th grader....and they both love their school. We came from Raleigh, NC in 8/06, and there has been no comparison....Kingsland is the best! Wonderful administration staff, my daughter's pre-K teacher is absolutely the greatest...so much extra effort, picture taking, album making, wonderful crafts, etc. My 5th grader loves his teachers, and the curriculum is interactive enough to hold his interest, which has been an issue with him in other schools.

Posted October 22, 2004
The teachers are excellent and just walking down the hallways you can see that everyone (including the custodians and lunchroom workers!) are always praising and encouraging the children. Very positive role models!

Posted June 15, 2004
KES may not have won an excellency award, however their consistent achievements, continuous improvements, and high standards keep KES, in my opinion, at number one.

Kingsland Elementary School
900 W King Ave, Kingsland, GA  31548
Last modified Kingsland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top