Kingsland, GA
Students enrolled: 2,807

Posted April 12, 2014
Great school. I graduate from this school and now all 3 of boys are going to this school.

Camden County High School 4

Posted November 07, 2013
Camden County HS is an excellent school with many programs for students to excel in many subjects and programs that will prepare them for college, military and life challenges. Submitted by a grandparent.

Camden County High School 2

Posted October 29, 2013
my high school is the besty football team,but we have cockroatches. but camden middle had it wores!

Posted August 27, 2012
Camden County High is an excellent school. They expect you to academically achieve and they don't take excuses. They treat the students as young adults and they are afforded Honors/AP classes to excel. I am honored that my child attends CCHS. As having one graduated and one attending, I couldn't be happier with the program. If you or your child works hard they will do very well here.

Camden County High School 4

Posted January 26, 2012
Camden County High School as a lot of different career like class. It's a HUGE school, but you get used to it after awhile. The Teachers are okay, I'm not gonna lie, there are some teachers that show students no respect at all. A down side to this school, is that there is a lot of profanity and some of the students are very judgmental & there are A LOT of fights. But, all in all, Its a good school and I'm very happy to be a student here. (:

Posted November 09, 2011
i'm at Saint Marys Middle right now and I can't wait to go to this school next year!My 9th grade friends have told me so many great things about this school, i'm SOOO ready to get to this school and it isn't even the 2nd semester for me yet!

Camden County High School 3

Posted March 17, 2011
I attended this school myself and could not stand it. I have to agree if it is not about the football players and cheerleaders it doesnt matter. Teachers and staff are rude and disrespectful to the students and parents. I refuse to let my children attend this school.

Camden County High School 2

Posted March 17, 2010

Posted October 20, 2009

Posted September 28, 2009

Camden County High School
6300 Laurel Island Pkwy, Kingsland, GA  31548
Last modified Camden County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camden County High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top