Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Camden County High School does not care about your daughters. My freshman year, I was violently harassed by a boy in my grade, when I reached out to administration, they made minimal effort to ensure this harassment ended. It did not. However, administration declared me, a 14 year old girl at the time, a harlot for wearing a tank top in 98 degree heat.

Camden county high school is great but we could us a little more better food but other than that I love our school

Great school. I graduate from this school and now all 3 of boys are going to this school.

Camden County HS is an excellent school with many programs for students to excel in many subjects and programs that will prepare them for college, military and life challenges. Submitted by a grandparent.

my high school is the besty football team,but we have cockroatches. but camden middle had it wores!

Camden County High is an excellent school. They expect you to academically achieve and they don't take excuses. They treat the students as young adults and they are afforded Honors/AP classes to excel. I am honored that my child attends CCHS. As having one graduated and one attending, I couldn't be happier with the program. If you or your child works hard they will do very well here.

Camden County High School as a lot of different career like class. It's a HUGE school, but you get used to it after awhile. The Teachers are okay, I'm not gonna lie, there are some teachers that show students no respect at all. A down side to this school, is that there is a lot of profanity and some of the students are very judgmental & there are A LOT of fights. But, all in all, Its a good school and I'm very happy to be a student here. (:

i'm at Saint Marys Middle right now and I can't wait to go to this school next year!My 9th grade friends have told me so many great things about this school, i'm SOOO ready to get to this school and it isn't even the 2nd semester for me yet!

I attended this school myself and could not stand it. I have to agree if it is not about the football players and cheerleaders it doesnt matter. Teachers and staff are rude and disrespectful to the students and parents. I refuse to let my children attend this school.

This school is more strict than any other school i've attended, rules are beyond reasonable, the administrative staff abuse their power and treat students and faculty with no respect, only as a higher rank. There is a fight between students nearly everyday. and if you are a football player or cheerleader you seem to slip out of the punishment than a normal student would receive. I am currently trying to move out of this town as soon as possible.

Last modified Camden County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.