Bad
Good

I went to enrole my kid there and the staff did not seem to know what was going on. This was during open enrollment and I did not feel that the teachers were up to par with teaching not to mention the office staff that did not have a clue about anything. They started off by acting like I was not there and than not having a brain in third head. I will never put my kid in this school!!!!!!!

If I had the time and money I would home school or send my children to private school before dealing with the band of retards that run this school!!

my daughter has been going to this school since kindergarten and she loves it. the staff is consistent and helpful. she isn't even in the district for the school but she was when she started.

bro its epic and they have food so yea ummmm idk wat to say brahh

I love my sons school... they are ALWAYs there each and eveytime i pick up the phone. My sons teacher is like a warrior mom for him. His comfort level shows as his test scores and the remarkable improvement in him shows daily. The support here is unmatched. Thank you Dr, Weiser in all you do for my son and the other children. Thank you to all the staff for making my son feel a part of everything...Julie, Debbie and all the office staff......

Great school in an excellant community! Cant wait to have my son start Kindergarden there this year.

We love DLR! We are a military family and to move to a new school in the middle of the year last year and feel like we are at home is a great feeling. My son and daughter love the school and have learned so much from here. The teachers are amazing and very helpful. I also volunteer at the school whenever I can. Going to miss DLR when my guys move up to middle school.

This school is amazing. The staff really cares. From the time you walk in the front door tell the time you leave everyone is awsome from the pricipals, teachers, janitors, lunch room staff, and volunteers. Both my children love this school. My son has acute articulation disorder and t have done everything to make him comfortable and help him suceed.

This school is wonderful. I have two boys that go there and they enjoy the staff and teachers very much.

We moved from Kingsland last year and miss DLR tremendously! The teachers there really care about what they are doing and absolutely love the children! My boys were challenged and giving work to do when the normal grade level work was too easy for them. I love this school, and we hope to be back in 2011!

Last modified David L Rainer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.