Posted November 06, 2009

Posted July 07, 2009
I am a graduate of LHS and i loved every minute I was there! The teachers are amazing (Warren, Edwards, Brown, Ferry, Hardinger, Burnett) The school is very tidy and well maintained. But most importantly the teachers are excellent! For the most part they are down to earth and eager to help students out with any problems they may have.

Posted October 22, 2008
I love this school! every one is so nice and all the teachers strive to help you !

Posted March 24, 2008
when I went to this school I loved it the students are friendly the teachers are great and you feel so comfortable when you enter the building

Posted March 01, 2007

Posted March 08, 2006

Posted December 15, 2005
- a former student
I am a former student and I would like to say that LaFayette High School is a wonderful school! It is very clean, the staff is great, the teachers are great. Everything has improved since Pike left and Mr. Peck has taken over. Mr. Peck interacts with the students more. Unfortunately, parents are not really involved and they should be.

Posted July 21, 2005
- a former student
I graduated LHS in 2003. In my opinion all the departments were extraordinary in ever aspect. Some teachers were on the right side of the fence while others were not. Every teacher that I had the privelage of studying under taught me something that had stuck with me even into my military career. Thank your Mr.Tucker, LTC comer, MSG Robertson, Mrs. Edwards, Mrs. Toilet, and everyone else that I cant name on this page. Spc James Swanson U.S.A

Posted February 23, 2005
- a former student
I attended LHS from 2000 to 2004. I'm currently attending Kennesaw State Univerisity and i couldn't be happier with the education i received. The Social Science and Foreign Language dept. excelled, and I honestly feel like I've got an edge over every person i've encountered since being at KSU even grads from Lassiter, N Cobb, Pope, Gordon Lee, etc.) Because of the care i was shown and the great, thorough education i was given I want to one day return there to teach to try to give back to the place that gave so much to me. I had so many great teachers who gave me info as well as insight into life I will never forget (Gibbs, Arnold, Warren, Risenberg, Edwards', Furman, etc.) An education is what you make out of it, and if you give any kind of concerted effort you're education from LaFayette will be 2nd to none.

Posted February 04, 2005
- a former student
I was a student at LHS in 03-04. It was the best place,I would have not traded it for anything. All the teachers really care about you and what is goingon with you.(Mr.Renard,Ms.Hardinger,and Ms.Tolliet)They are just some of the few. If I could I would go Back for another four years.And I know many other students that fell the same way.Parents do not really know from what their kids say.They would have to go and attend the school.We have a great facility and Faculity!All I have to say is your kids learn what they want to learn the teachers try to push it but if your not willing they cannot help!(From a former Student)I learn a lot at Lafayette!More than just math, or english but many life lessons that will stay with me forever! Thanks Staff. Annie Elizabeth Burkett

Lafayette High School
5178 Round Pond Rd, La Fayette, GA  30728
Last modified Lafayette High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lafayette High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top