Posted October 24, 2013
This is my sons first year attending LCPS. He and I both love it! His teacher and assistant teachers are friendly and great with the kids! Anytime I have ever needed anything they have been extremely helpful!

Lanier County Primary School 4

Posted May 29, 2011
Overall good school. Principal and Ast principal are great and help when needed and always involved. Most all teachers are great and strive for excellance but some are under par. The assistants need improvement but there are a few classes that have great teachers and assistants and are doing excellent. prek needs more control over classes on field trips and need to update parents on progress and whats going on in the class. most keep you updated at first but stop mid-year. Curriculum is met plus sight-words. Not enough emphasis on writing. Encourage parents for trips and events but not so much in everyday class. Excellent "FACES" program to involve families w/ kids. Other staff not so helpful but teachers and principals are great. Need more emphasis on individual student progress. my child didnt grow much accademically because he attended a Pre-K3 program prior to entering here.

Lanier County Primary School 4

Posted July 23, 2009

Posted December 21, 2008
Top notch, Nationally recognized school.

Posted December 21, 2008
Excellent choice for my kids!

Posted December 21, 2008
I have been very impressed by this school. My child entered Kindergarten last year and will be entering First Grade there this year. Although by the end of the year he was to the point of hating school, it was because he wasn't acclimated to the conformity of being in school yet. The Kindergarten teacher was understanding of his situation and worked with him throughout the year to acclimate him to being in school. He looks forward to going back there for First Grade Next year. I am pleased with this school overall.

Posted August 04, 2008
I love Lanier Elementary. This is my sons 5th year and with us being Military and moving a lot it helps to be welcomed. We love this school and the teachers and staff. My kids are way above the learning level of our friends kids in other states. I love all that this school does with the children. I wouldnt put my kids anywhere else!!

Posted July 09, 2008

Lanier County Primary School 0

Posted May 08, 2008
This school lacks basic fundamental educational resources such as a Science Lab, Math club, UIL comp, Spelling Bees, Science Fair, computer lab, and fully functional library. Sadly, the library otherwise known as the resource room is a real joke. Yes, the staff at Lanier Elementary is great, they work so hard with very little parental involvement but if you can afford to live in Hahira I would recommend that school district versus this one. Maybe when the new school is built we will have the resources our children deserve.

Lanier County Primary School 2

Posted April 11, 2008
This whole school systems is not concerned with the safety of the children they are resonsible for. My children both ride the school bus and have have many alltercation with the older students on the bus. Lanier County says they do not have enough money to put monitors on the bus with the children. I feel it is unfair to all the children that they must ride a bus filled with the elementary, middle school and high school students. The children in the younger grades are being exposed to the behaviors and disrespect from the older students. This is not a good example for the younger children who are very vonerable.

Lanier County Primary School
242 S Valdosta Rd, Lakeland, GA  31635
Last modified Lanier County Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Lanier County Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top