Lawrenceville, GA
Students enrolled: 1,652

Posted December 17, 2014
Jackson Elementary is a wonderful school. I have two children at the school and absolutely love it. Very caring, devoted teachers. Awesome student body and very involved PTA and parents. This school has such a great atmosphere for kids and parents. I'm so happy my boys attend Jackson.

Posted April 22, 2014
My daughter started Kindergarten here and she loves it. I love how focused they are on the children and how everything they do, involving parents, is set in a planned and detailed manner. There is never any confusion for events or meetings and the teachers here are wonderful.

Posted October 27, 2013
Great teachers, excellent gifted program and after school clubs. I like the safe environment and teachers close involvement in kids progress.

Posted January 17, 2012
This is an excellent school that has great leadership, staff and a very diverse student body which has been key components for building my three children's "I-want-to-go" to school positive attitude at an early age. The awards they receive are a byproduct of a staff that nurtures a partnership between the school, parents, PTA, higher education institutions, businesses and communities to develop exceptional students / citizens.

Posted February 14, 2011
Great School. We love our son's 2nd grade teacher. The have functions organized all through the year. My son's teacher challenge him with tougher work.

Posted April 16, 2010
I love Jackson Elementary. My son is a special needs child and all his teachers are always helpful and nice.

Jackson Elementary School 1

Posted December 19, 2009

Posted November 03, 2009
My son is in the 2nd grade at Jackson and he is doing great, due in part to excellent attentive teahers and an awesome PTA (of which I am apart). Parents & Teachers working together has made Jackson a wonderful school of learning.

Posted October 03, 2009
Excellent administration and 4th grade

Posted July 16, 2009

Jackson Elementary School
1970 Sever Rd, Lawrenceville, GA  30043
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top