Bad
Good

Great school! We are happy to have our children enrolled in such a great school

Jackson Elementary is a wonderful school. I have two children at the school and absolutely love it. Very caring, devoted teachers. Awesome student body and very involved PTA and parents. This school has such a great atmosphere for kids and parents. I'm so happy my boys attend Jackson.

My daughter started Kindergarten here and she loves it. I love how focused they are on the children and how everything they do, involving parents, is set in a planned and detailed manner. There is never any confusion for events or meetings and the teachers here are wonderful.

Great teachers, excellent gifted program and after school clubs. I like the safe environment and teachers close involvement in kids progress.

This is an excellent school that has great leadership, staff and a very diverse student body which has been key components for building my three children's "I-want-to-go" to school positive attitude at an early age. The awards they receive are a byproduct of a staff that nurtures a partnership between the school, parents, PTA, higher education institutions, businesses and communities to develop exceptional students / citizens.

Great School. We love our son's 2nd grade teacher. The have functions organized all through the year. My son's teacher challenge him with tougher work.

I love Jackson Elementary. My son is a special needs child and all his teachers are always helpful and nice.

My son is in the 2nd grade at Jackson and he is doing great, due in part to excellent attentive teahers and an awesome PTA (of which I am apart). Parents & Teachers working together has made Jackson a wonderful school of learning.

Excellent administration and 4th grade

Both of my children attend Jackson Elementary and we love it there. The doors are always open for parent involvement and the curriculum is very enriching. Homework is fair and the teahers all seem to work together as a team. GO JACKSON!!!

Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.