Lawrenceville Elementary School 2

Posted October 10, 2013
My ex-husband registered our daughter. I went to withdraw her so that she can have a better education. They first stated that no then they said it would be okay as long as I bring documentation that I had custody of my daughter (since my ex refused to withdraw her). So, I went home which is more than 50 miles away and came back with the documentation. The administrative office said it will take 24 hours to prepare the information for the other school. So, I came back again the next day and the assistant principal stated that the office person gave me incorrect information and I would be REQUIRED to get my ex's permission. I asked to speak Mr. Gomez from their legal department and he stated that I didn't need to provide the school with any documentation. He stated that I could just register her at another school and that the withdraw paperwork made it easier. This has infuriated me because the assistant principal just said, "Sorry for the misunderstanding." The assistant prinicpal and the administrative office were apathetic towards my family's time and brought unnecessary grief without hesitation.

Posted March 08, 2013
Lawrenceville Elementary is an AWESOME school! The ladies that run that school are a great team of leaders and not to mention the staff! The teachers are beyond great! My daughter started going to this school in Kindergarten (2011-2012 school year). She came in as a child that had never been in a (daycare or preschool) school setting a day in her life not knowing how to read, write, etc. And because the teachers at this school are strong & dedicated to helping the students grow, excel & exceed... 4 months into the school year, my child knew how to read, blend her sounds, etc! all because of her Kindergarten teacher. She still attends LES, but as a 1st grader now. She currently reads on a 3rd grade level and makes E & S Honor on a consistent basis. All because of the great leadership of the Principle & her staff. LES YOU ROCK :-)!!!

Posted September 10, 2012
I really love this school. The teachers really care about the children and their education. Principal Johnson is second to none. The staff has an open door policy so that the parents can contact and talk to their child(ren's) teacher at anytime.

Lawrenceville Elementary School 1

Posted September 07, 2012
One word ... horrible. Please beware of this school. your child can do much better in another school in this area.

Lawrenceville Elementary School 1

Posted March 10, 2011
Oh forgot to mention she never had any problem in her preschool. Nor has she had any problems in Rock Springs, hasn't been sent to the principal once!

Posted March 21, 2010

Lawrenceville Elementary School 4

Posted February 12, 2008

Lawrenceville Elementary School
122 Gwinnett Dr, Lawrenceville, GA  30045
Last modified Lawrenceville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawrenceville Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top