Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

It is hard to believe there could be any negative feedback regarding LES and It is very rare that I voice my opinion over the internet but I wanted to combat some of the negative experiences others have shared. First impression means everything... My son began his first year at Lawrenceville Elementary in the Fall of 2015 as a SKD (Special Developmental Kindergartner) student. Being a "hands on" Mom, I am very involved with his growth and feel as many parent's do, that it is my responsibility to make certain he receives the best education possible. Since he became an LES student, I have seen him grow, both socially and academically by leaps and bounds, meeting goals and enjoying his surroundings. I could not be more proud of him and those who have made his first year a complete success. I believe the dedication, passion for teaching and positive leadership skills of the teachers, principle, administration, support staff and volunteers of LES, are what have contributed to my his success and continued joy. Since becoming a LES family, I have not met one individual that is not passionate about being a positive influence, in addition to ensuring for the well being and success of all students and parents alike. We look forward to another great year! Sincerely, Just another strong Mom with something to say.

I love my son kindergarten teacher. she is kind and patient. She takes her time with my child lord knows he needs it. :-)

My ex-husband registered our daughter. I went to withdraw her so that she can have a better education. They first stated that no then they said it would be okay as long as I bring documentation that I had custody of my daughter (since my ex refused to withdraw her). So, I went home which is more than 50 miles away and came back with the documentation. The administrative office said it will take 24 hours to prepare the information for the other school. So, I came back again the next day and the assistant principal stated that the office person gave me incorrect information and I would be REQUIRED to get my ex's permission. I asked to speak Mr. Gomez from their legal department and he stated that I didn't need to provide the school with any documentation. He stated that I could just register her at another school and that the withdraw paperwork made it easier. This has infuriated me because the assistant principal just said, "Sorry for the misunderstanding." The assistant prinicpal and the administrative office were apathetic towards my family's time and brought unnecessary grief without hesitation.

really love this school. Barely any bullying at all. the teachers are amazing and really care for the students. There also have 5th grades helping out around the school, they mentor, go t oclubs, and help parent around the school, yet the crct score and everything else always come out high or better than before

Lawrenceville Elementary is an AWESOME school! The ladies that run that school are a great team of leaders and not to mention the staff! The teachers are beyond great! My daughter started going to this school in Kindergarten (2011-2012 school year). She came in as a child that had never been in a (daycare or preschool) school setting a day in her life not knowing how to read, write, etc. And because the teachers at this school are strong & dedicated to helping the students grow, excel & exceed... 4 months into the school year, my child knew how to read, blend her sounds, etc! all because of her Kindergarten teacher. She still attends LES, but as a 1st grader now. She currently reads on a 3rd grade level and makes E & S Honor on a consistent basis. All because of the great leadership of the Principle & her staff. LES YOU ROCK :-)!!!

I really love this school. The teachers really care about the children and their education. Principal Johnson is second to none. The staff has an open door policy so that the parents can contact and talk to their child(ren's) teacher at anytime.

One word ... horrible. Please beware of this school. your child can do much better in another school in this area.

Oh forgot to mention she never had any problem in her preschool. Nor has she had any problems in Rock Springs, hasn't been sent to the principal once!

Last modified Lawrenceville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.