Bethesda Elementary School 2

Posted February 18, 2014
I am not pleased with this school. It does not feel like a welcoming place for families. It is understandable that with the new principal there would be a period of transition. But the lack of organization and poor customer service is unexceptable.

Bethesda Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2014
It's the little things that matter the most in building a culture of mutual respect among administration, teachers, parents, and students. The teachers have been terrific as long as we've been at the school, but the recently-departed principal and some of the other top-level leaders who have been at the school for more than a few years were not well-suited for their jobs and have had a very negative impact. I'm excited to see the new direction Bethesda is heading with the arrival of the new principal! The school is already becoming a more open, comfortable, welcoming place for students and their families. Well done, Gwinnett County Schools - this change was just what Bethesda needed.

Posted September 13, 2013
My son just started kindergarten and I am very impressed with the school so far and his teacher. My son is learning A LOT in a short period and comes home saying how much he loves his school and teacher. I keep in contact with his teacher about his progress and we are working together to improve his behavior as he's a rambunctious "typical" boy. I feel I have a team at bethesda that is working with us for the betterment of my son. I really couldn't ask for anything more.

Posted August 22, 2013
It is not the best school kids are not learning my son comes home to do his home work saying they did not go over the work and he doesn t understand, He s a smart kid has been in the principals Honored row list and is just devastating that because majority are Hispanic teachers are not teaching and not caring if they learn or not the only time he learn was in K.

Posted July 19, 2013
My son had to transfer here when we moved and he will not be going back this year. The school is ruled like an army and the administration is horrid.. Mrs. Twitty is the only person there that I think actually cares about the students and parents and does her job.

Posted March 22, 2013
I think the principal is very unprofessional in dealing with the public. Her demeanor is rude and uncaring. If you trying to help and volunteer and she hangs up the phone what does that say about her.

Posted April 11, 2012
I think this school just Awesome!!!!! My son has been there for 4 years now and we could not be happier. The teachers there love to teach and care for the students.

Posted April 26, 2010
The friendly, loving, supportive staff and the creative intelligent happy kids that they help shape.

Posted August 07, 2008
My son attended Bethesda Elementary for K & 1st. He is going into 2nd grade. His teachers in K & 1st have been supportive of him and our family. PTA should be better communicated with more activities going forward, with more control of siblings/children & volume level. Those who attend to listen have a hard time hearing and participating. PTA was out of control on most days, so we did not participate in 2007/2008 school year... sad! Children are well behaved in the halls. The school is kept clean and seems well maintained. Overall, great school!

Bethesda Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2008

Bethesda Elementary School
525 Bethesda School Rd, Lawrenceville, GA  30044
(770) 921-2000
Last modified Bethesda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bethesda Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top