Bad
Good

The teachers here actually care about teaching the kids which is the most important thing to me.My son has Ms. Delph she has been so great.He also had Ms.Swain for specials for a short time and was able to get things together and no longer needed any help.Great job! PS the lady at the front is really maybe not the right person for that job.

The school is not welcoming and the lady Debbie seemed happy to rub in a parents face who was just made homeless that she would have him removed from the school over an immunization after the family was just made homeless. Appalling

I am not pleased with this school. It does not feel like a welcoming place for families. It is understandable that with the new principal there would be a period of transition. But the lack of organization and poor customer service is unexceptable.

It's the little things that matter the most in building a culture of mutual respect among administration, teachers, parents, and students. The teachers have been terrific as long as we've been at the school, but the recently-departed principal and some of the other top-level leaders who have been at the school for more than a few years were not well-suited for their jobs and have had a very negative impact. I'm excited to see the new direction Bethesda is heading with the arrival of the new principal! The school is already becoming a more open, comfortable, welcoming place for students and their families. Well done, Gwinnett County Schools - this change was just what Bethesda needed.

My son just started kindergarten and I am very impressed with the school so far and his teacher. My son is learning A LOT in a short period and comes home saying how much he loves his school and teacher. I keep in contact with his teacher about his progress and we are working together to improve his behavior as he's a rambunctious "typical" boy. I feel I have a team at bethesda that is working with us for the betterment of my son. I really couldn't ask for anything more.

It is not the best school kids are not learning my son comes home to do his home work saying they did not go over the work and he doesn t understand, He s a smart kid has been in the principals Honored row list and is just devastating that because majority are Hispanic teachers are not teaching and not caring if they learn or not the only time he learn was in K.

My son had to transfer here when we moved and he will not be going back this year. The school is ruled like an army and the administration is horrid.. Mrs. Twitty is the only person there that I think actually cares about the students and parents and does her job.

I think the principal is very unprofessional in dealing with the public. Her demeanor is rude and uncaring. If you trying to help and volunteer and she hangs up the phone what does that say about her.

I think this school just Awesome!!!!! My son has been there for 4 years now and we could not be happier. The teachers there love to teach and care for the students.

The friendly, loving, supportive staff and the creative intelligent happy kids that they help shape.

Last modified Bethesda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.