Bad
Good

Five Forks Middle has been a wonderful school for my daughter. She is challenged by the work, and she has made many friends. I am proud to call Five Forks my home school.

Five forks middle is terrible. I'm in 7th grade and I have been getting bullied by lots of people constantly throughout the year. Also all the school cares about is their reputation which is going downhill. Finally, lots of the kids at five forks seem to get in trouble all the time and do drugs. I hope this is informative to parents reading this.

I am so excited about the positive changes at Five Forks Middle! There are so many opportunities for kids and parents to connect to the school. The scores are up. The discipline is down. Five Forks is amazing!

Five Forks Middle school has to be the most proved school in the State. They are amazing! Test scores are up. Tops in Gwinnett in several areas . Math and reading scores are very high. The teachers and administrators recognize the importance of "the middle school experience " and have added before school and after school school activities that allow kids (and parent volunteers ) to connect .

When I was a student at Five Forks, I excelled in 6th grade math, and was placed in accelerated math for the remainder of my education. Several years later, I'm not pleased with the quality of education at Five Forks. My brother outperformed his classmates in his standard classes and earned perfect scores on his CRCTs. He was even approached by Duke University for the Duke Tip. However, our parents contacted the school in order for him to be placed in a Probe class(es). The school denied him the opportunity to take these classes because he wasn't in the Focus (gifted) program during elementary school. Also, he received very few awards during the award ceremony because each teacher can pick only one student per class even though his teachers praised his work in front of the entire class.

I just got out of 8th grade. (Thank god) And the 3 years I've experienced were TERRIBLE!!! 8th grade was the worst. All the teachers care about is GRADES GRADES GRADES and HARDLY care about the students and more than half of them think that having a C in something is just the worst thing ever. While the students don't care about doing well at all. It takes FOREVER just to get students to SHUT UP AND LISTEN, like not talking is SOOO hard. There were tons of people in ISS or detention and they just laugh it off. There is drama EVERYWHERE and these people are NOT open to new friends. Students lie and sneak a around ALL the time. I DO NOT recommend this school to ANYONE.

This School is very Smart. The only thing is the building structure is very old, and needs to reconstruct

this school is terrible unless you want to get bullied constantly I suggest you not take your child here

I was a student here in the gifted program in all three years. I love LOVE LOVE the teachers as they were so informative and actually taught WELL. These teachers still are one of my favorites even out of high school. I scored extremely high on the CRCTs because the teachers had different ways of presenting the curriculum to us and effectively testing us on it. Administration wasn't that great over their however, at least when I was there. They let some things go way too far before actually doing anything and by then there really was no point. I haven't been there in a while but I hope they change administration. If your child excels in school and doesn't have any disciplinary problems, this is the school to go to! I was also involved in running club and band, both of which I have continued into Brookwood High School

I am extremely please with Five Forks Middle School! This administration is stellar. Mrs. Peggy Goodman believes in fairness, compassion, teachers teaching at their highest level, and students working at their highest level for complete educational success. I have a rising 6th grader and a rising 8th grader. This will be my daughter's 3rd year here, and she has had Ms. Goodman as her principal for the past 2 years. I can't say enough about our principal's professionalism and high standards for all. We were also fortunate enough to have had her throughout most of my children's elementary school years as the former principal at Gwin Oaks Elementary. This school has a nurturing and warm educational environment, and we couldn't be more pleased! The administration is always quite responsive to parents and students alike. The PTA is very active with parent involvement, and there are plenty of fantastic opportunities for any parent wanting to volunteer. This school has gotten some of the highest ratings from the state, and our Brookwood cluster is beaming as being among the very highest in the state! Sincerely, Amy and Jeff Roberts

Last modified Five Forks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.