Posted October 03, 2012
Best school some teacher are nice i loved being here for 6 and 7 grade

Creekland Middle School 4

Posted June 15, 2012
Okay, there are some bad comments and some good comments. I think I am about to go to this school to start my 6th grade year. So I am really worried. Is it a good school or a bad school???

Posted October 09, 2011
First year here. Not great communication - if you are not able to be involved at the school like the stay at home moms are (i.e. PTA moms), you are totally lost in classroom opportunities and extracurricular activities - so your child is too. Some teachers good, others okay, Administration fulfills obligations but not always in happy fashion. In my book, just okay. Thinking about going to private school. Disappointed.

Creekland Middle School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
The parents and kids at Creekland are responsible and understand that the kids are our future.

Posted January 10, 2010
I went to Creekland all three years of middle school. I enjoyed it at the time, but the school was definitely flawed. There were a lot of problems with a few students doing something wrong but the whole class being punished. I distinctly remember the entire 8th grade class being taken into the gym and lectured for being 'the worst class to come through Creekland'. However, there are also several good things about Creekland. The gifted program is good - my 7th grade science teacher was by far the best teacher I've ever had - and the fine arts program is good too. There's a good selection of clubs and activities. Creekland has two basketball teams (boys and girls) as well as a cheerleading team and step team, but unfortunately these are only open to 8th graders. Overall, a good experience, but there were definitely some issues with Creekland.

Posted October 25, 2009
I went here all 3 years and I loved it! I was in the advanced placement classes and I loved all the hands-on experiments we did. I love Creekland, its a beautiful school.

Creekland Middle School 1

Posted February 16, 2009

Posted January 26, 2009
It is an amazing school. I am a 7th grader and I am having a good time there. If you want t=a safe and helpful enviroment Creekland is the best option.

Posted December 07, 2008

Creekland Middle School 4

Posted September 30, 2008
This is our 2nd year at Creekland and I have no complaints. My daughter loves it. I was a bit concerned with the number of students enrolled, but Creekland is very organized and I would recommend it to anyone.

Creekland Middle School
170 Russell Rd, Lawrenceville, GA  30043
Last modified Creekland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top