Bad
Good

This school is a great place. They helped me adjust to middle school amazingly. They did the same for 2 of my older brothers and I have to say that the teachers are really nice and caring overall

The newly hired teachers at RMS are extremely poor at resolving issues concerning female students being sexually harassed. Teachers with 0 to 3 years of teaching experience should be required to take courses, or trained to properly consider such cases. A Science teacher at RMS gives a test and make the whole class repeat the exam due to majority of the class failing the exam. This is unethical to any student that study hard and make decent grades. It's not right to punish the dedicated learning students for the lethargic learning students. Most of the students at RMS are disrespectful and incompetent in reference to completing homework, studying for exams, and completing assignments in a timely manner. Students at RMS are focused on being popular, brand names, instagram, kik, and dating. Majority of the students at RMS are not interested in learning. When an educator makes a statement, "I feel sorry for this generation because half of you will decide to drop out of high school," means the future of RMS students is not looking well. Sigh!

I have met excellent, hardworking teachers and students at Richards Middle School. I like the clean, friendly atmosphere at RMS. This is a great school for learning!

I am a first year teacher at Richards Middle School. My experience here so far has been beyond amazing. I love the faculty and administration. We truly are a family. The students exceed my expectations everyday and I am so proud to be a part of this magnificent school

Richards is a great school! The students are learning at high levels and their scores show it. Some people think this is a bad school because of the demographics, but why? Are we to believe that all minority schools are ineffective? Here are some of the things going on at Richards: The teachers are the best! They use state of the art technology- technology that some schools cannot afford! The students have robotics, STEM classes, and Write To Learn software. Many schools in gwinnett may be new, but they do not have the funds to maintain this type of excellence. Don't fall for the "minority school is a bad school" joke! Your child will get a great education here!

Richards is a wonderful place that has the students and their best interest at the heart of every decision that is made! The one thing this school needs is more parental involvement.

I just started school 3 weeks ago, this school isn't horrible but it's not a place to send your child if you or they are serious about their learning. Kids are rough, lots of cursing going on bullying. Students also call teachers name and constantly talk, so you really don't learn a lot.

JUST KNOW THE TEACHERS ARE HERE FOR PAY CHECKS........ I WISH I COULD MOVE SCHOOLS

This school is absolutely terrible I went ther for 3 weeks and I think my CRCT score is going to drop to -20. The school did not meet standards last year. ... The teachers only want their students gone and dont care about them succeeding in the real world. Some of the classes that I had to got to were outside. Which would mean rain, shine, outside to class I go. A utter disaster. That school is a fail.

The community rating that they gave this school makes me sick. I went to this school for 3 years , 6-8. No, its not the best or brightest school in Gwinnett county. but do they try ? of course! first year i was in regular classes, my regular classes did about just as high as the probe students did on their crcts. not to mention we had alot of fun! My second year , was really fun, i was in probe for the first time, and it was challenging. Every teacher was there at 8:00 in the morning and stayed , after school, to tutor those that were strugelling. So , take it from a student that experienced just about everyday at that school from 6-8. there can be more parent involvment. but dont judge the school , because everyone at that school dosent make the school like that. an individual makes the experience for him/ or herself. I love and miss that school alot. and its okay if you didnt go to that elementary. most of the people there are really nice, and not fake like some of the richer schools. I hope this review helped many students and parents of sudents starting of to go to Richards Middle School.

Last modified Richards Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.