Posted April 19, 2014
I have met excellent, hardworking teachers and students at Richards Middle School. I like the clean, friendly atmosphere at RMS. This is a great school for learning!

Posted April 18, 2014
I am a first year teacher at Richards Middle School. My experience here so far has been beyond amazing. I love the faculty and administration. We truly are a family. The students exceed my expectations everyday and I am so proud to be a part of this magnificent school

Posted April 18, 2014
Richards is a great school! The students are learning at high levels and their scores show it. Some people think this is a bad school because of the demographics, but why? Are we to believe that all minority schools are ineffective? Here are some of the things going on at Richards: The teachers are the best! They use state of the art technology- technology that some schools cannot afford! The students have robotics, STEM classes, and Write To Learn software. Many schools in gwinnett may be new, but they do not have the funds to maintain this type of excellence. Don't fall for the "minority school is a bad school" joke! Your child will get a great education here!

Posted April 18, 2014
Richards is a wonderful place that has the students and their best interest at the heart of every decision that is made! The one thing this school needs is more parental involvement.

Richards Middle School 2

Posted August 22, 2013
I just started school 3 weeks ago, this school isn't horrible but it's not a place to send your child if you or they are serious about their learning. Kids are rough, lots of cursing going on bullying. Students also call teachers name and constantly talk, so you really don't learn a lot.

Richards Middle School 1

Posted February 12, 2013
JUST KNOW THE TEACHERS ARE HERE FOR PAY CHECKS........ I WISH I COULD MOVE SCHOOLS

Posted July 09, 2012
The community rating that they gave this school makes me sick. I went to this school for 3 years , 6-8. No, its not the best or brightest school in Gwinnett county. but do they try ? of course! first year i was in regular classes, my regular classes did about just as high as the probe students did on their crcts. not to mention we had alot of fun! My second year , was really fun, i was in probe for the first time, and it was challenging. Every teacher was there at 8:00 in the morning and stayed , after school, to tutor those that were strugelling. So , take it from a student that experienced just about everyday at that school from 6-8. there can be more parent involvment. but dont judge the school , because everyone at that school dosent make the school like that. an individual makes the experience for him/ or herself. I love and miss that school alot. and its okay if you didnt go to that elementary. most of the people there are really nice, and not fake like some of the richer schools. I hope this review helped many students and parents of sudents starting of to go to Richards Middle School.

Richards Middle School 3

Posted May 26, 2012
i went to richards from 6-8 an absoulely loved it i am now a sopohmore at greater atlanta christian school. yes, there are bad kids, but ur child doesn't have to hang with them. alot of parents blame the school but its other kids fault for the decline in the enviornment and behavoir. if more parents got involved in the school and their kids lifes the problem wouldn't be so big, and besides there are problems everywhere and rms is great academically.

Richards Middle School 1

Posted May 17, 2012
BEWARE!!!!!!! This is an absolutely horrible institution for your child's education. If you are moving to this area I feel sorry for your child. The teachers and administrators are a joke and I have never had such a horrible experience with a school system in all my life. They are not in it for the kids and already have them stereotyped before they even walk in the door.

Posted May 29, 2011
My Son goes to RMS and he likes the school and his teachers. He is a probe student, I am happy that he gets lots of opportunities there to explore himself.

Richards Middle School
3555 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA  30044
Last modified Richards Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richards Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top