Posted February 23, 2010
I attended Phoenix High School and graduated from there, it is the best school ever!!!!

Posted December 17, 2009

Posted April 19, 2009
Other schools have nothing on Phoenix. This school prepares its students forthe future. Education is the main goal and discipline in the classroom is enforced. I came from gifted classes at one of the 'best' high schools in Gwinnett, but at Phoenix I have actually learned. I have learned not only book smarts, but actual life skills. I will be sad to leave this school but I hope it will always be around for the next students.

Posted November 10, 2008

Posted February 15, 2008
Phoenix is the best school I've attended. I learned my passion there and the staff there is a great support.

Posted October 25, 2007
I must agree I am definitely impressed with the high standard and the hands on commitment of the staff thus far. My son completely enjoys it, he has express his appreciation and enthusiasm for the school.

Posted August 27, 2007
best school i have ever been to.

Posted August 08, 2007
- a former student
I currently attend Phoenix High School and its the best school I've been to. When I leave it I'm going to miss it so much. I'm glad I came to this school. The teachers and Staff try you like an adult and do not judge you by your appearances. I got out of my old High School because of bad influences in the school. Phoenix High School is all about the students' education not how they look or what they are better at and that's why Phoenix is the best school I've ever been to and I thank the teachers and staff there.

Posted March 19, 2007
- a former student
I graduated from this school in December 2006, and I sadly regret that I did not attend this school earlier...well, when I actually started, I was really amazed by how well the communication was between teacher and student.Even the administrators help all they can.The teachers would walk around and always ask if you needed help, and everyone around was just as helpful. The school gives you a bit more freedom in you feeling a sort of responsibility as well.

Posted December 28, 2005
I curently attend Phoenix and it is a excellent school. The stress is not put on anything but learning. The students are treated like adults and are given the chance to excell. The teacher give you the attention needed and will always make time for their students. The school is operated superbly in every way even down to the bathrooms which you arent afraid to go in. This school gives a chance to many people who would otherwise not have it.

Phoenix High School
501 W Pike St, Lawrenceville, GA  30045
Last modified Phoenix High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phoenix High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top