Bad
Good

Awesome school! I graduated in 2005 and loved everything about it! The teachers were amazing, straight to the point. My GPA improved so much once I switched to Phoenix!

I attended Phoenix High School and graduated from there, it is the best school ever!!!!

Other schools have nothing on Phoenix. This school prepares its students forthe future. Education is the main goal and discipline in the classroom is enforced. I came from gifted classes at one of the 'best' high schools in Gwinnett, but at Phoenix I have actually learned. I have learned not only book smarts, but actual life skills. I will be sad to leave this school but I hope it will always be around for the next students.

Phoenix is the best school I've attended. I learned my passion there and the staff there is a great support.

I must agree I am definitely impressed with the high standard and the hands on commitment of the staff thus far. My son completely enjoys it, he has express his appreciation and enthusiasm for the school.

I currently attend Phoenix High School and its the best school I've been to. When I leave it I'm going to miss it so much. I'm glad I came to this school. The teachers and Staff try you like an adult and do not judge you by your appearances. I got out of my old High School because of bad influences in the school. Phoenix High School is all about the students' education not how they look or what they are better at and that's why Phoenix is the best school I've ever been to and I thank the teachers and staff there.

I graduated from this school in December 2006, and I sadly regret that I did not attend this school earlier...well, when I actually started, I was really amazed by how well the communication was between teacher and student.Even the administrators help all they can.The teachers would walk around and always ask if you needed help, and everyone around was just as helpful. The school gives you a bit more freedom in you feeling a sort of responsibility as well.

Last modified Phoenix High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12