Lawrenceville, GA

Posted August 20, 2014
What a great school. My son attened K4 last year and we can't be more happy with all the wonderful things my son has learned. He can Read!!! He knows all the books of the bible from Gen- Rev and knows at least 12 bible verses by memory. Academecly I can't be more happy! The teachers and staff are wonderful! Always happy and joyful. The enviroment of the school is over all peaceful and the school is very organized and professional overall I give them 5 starts and would recommend this school to anyone looking for a Christ centered school that trully teaches children great academics.

Posted November 30, 2013
Collins Hill Christian School has been an Amazing experience for all 4 of my children. I am pleased at my decision to send them to a school that instills a firm foundation in Christ as well as challenging academics that will prepare them for the future. One of the BEST Parental Decision that I have made!! The Teachers and staff are AWESOME!!

Collins Hill Christian School 4

Posted June 04, 2013
I choose this school because of the widely acclaimed ABEKA curriculm they offer. My son learned in learned in pre-k what public school doesn't teach until 1st grade!!! --It is small but I actually embrace that. The administrators are very professional and the teachers excellent (they actually really care). The value of what you pay vs. what you get is phenomenal. If you want your child "truly educated" then this is the right school for you.

Posted February 04, 2013
We toured this school and absolutely loved the small community it provides and professionalism of the staff. The director grabbed my daughters hand and gave her the tour and really made her feel welcome and cared for. I have spoken to three parents of children that attend there and they all have nothing but wonderful things to say. In fact one is even a Gwinnett county teacher who sends her kids there. We are registered and looking forward to starting this new chapter of our kids lives at CHCS in the 2012-2013 school year.

Collins Hill Christian School 2

Posted May 04, 2012
The school offers NO flexibility when it comes to where you can purchase the uniforms. Buckhead Uniforms is VERY EXPENSIVE and being a bargain shopper I can purchase the pants and polo shirts for the uniform at other stores much cheaper. Example: Yellow Polo shirt @ Buckhead Uniforms $20 / Yellow Polo shirt @ JCPenny $8. During the economic hardship in this country, the school should allow parents to purchase the emblems from Buckhead Uniforms and stitch them on themselves. This would be a big savings to the parents who have multiple children at the school.

Posted May 02, 2011
My oldest son has been at CHCS for three years and my youngest is about to finish his first year there. The teachers are excellant and it is a loving environment. Both my children love their school. Price is excellant as well. They do not over charge like most private schools. I have and will continue to recommend this school to everyone.

Collins Hill Christian School 2

Posted April 21, 2011
I went to visit this school I was not impressed at all, if you are looking for a cheap informal school with a few graves in the back yard good luck.

Posted October 29, 2009
This school is just what we had been looking for. The small school setting allows for teachers and students in all classes to get to know each other like a family and feel a part of a community, instead of getting lost in the shuffle in a big school. The atmosphere here is one of love, caring and nurturing. The professionalism of the teachers and administrators is evident as they seek to help the children academically, socially, and spiritually. My children's teachers love what they do and don't seem to view their mission as a job. The administrators are wonderful, thoughtful, and kind, and go WAY over and beyond our expectations. This school has met our needs of a smaller school setting, more attentive and caring teachers, strong academics, and nurturing atmoshere and generosity (and the teaching of) to others. We are happy to send our children here!

Collins Hill Christian School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
My daughter is a 1st grader and is in her second year at CHCS and we are both in love with the school. It has far exceeded my expectations spiritually, academically, and administratively. I could not have made a better choice for my daughter.

Posted July 18, 2009
Our son has been at CHCS since K4, and will be entering third grade this year. He loves the school, his teachers, and his friends. Not only do students get an excellent academic education, but the staff works diligently to educate them in spiritual matters as well. This is an excellent school with a dedicated, loving staff.

Collins Hill Christian School
1612 Collins Hill Road, Lawrenceville, GA  30043
Last modified Collins Hill Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Collins Hill Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top