PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Great Bible-teaching school! Excellent value! We were at CHCS for 7 years and absolutely loved it. Both of my children hated to leave, but the time had come for them to move to another Christian school. Thanks to CHCS, both of my children were very well-prepared academically. The people who run this school are extremely dedicated, Christian people. They have devoted their lives to the school.

Supports LD students: Disagree

My brother has Asperger's syndrome and attended this school for two years. They did nothing to help accommodate him, and kicked him out of the school when he got too "overbearing"

Effective school leaders: Disagree

Aside from Mr. Huff, the leadership in the administration is weak and teaches student the opposite of what you would want

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

The teachers are amazing. There is a one-on-one relationship that I had with each one of my teachers. I didn't always like or agree with them, but they were effective.

Amount of homework: Disagree

The homework load is unbelievable. Nearly every subject had a lot of homework everyday. When I attended this school, I was up late most days finishing my homework. It was usually around 3 hours of work.

We have had children in this school since 2004. Our youngest is in 6th grade now. Our older daughter's both graduated 8th grade from CHCS and have moved on to high school with a firm academic and spiritual foundation. They are academically ahead of other students in their high school. We love the small class size and family atmosphere. We could not be more pleased.

A Christian education is extremely important to my husband and I. Our daughter attended Hebron Christian Academy ("HCA") in Kindergarten and First Grade. HCA no longer follows the Abeka curriculum, and it shows. We switched to Collins Hill Christian Academy ("CHCA"), and we have been thrilled with the quality of the education. Ms. Paulson is an excellent teacher, and constantly keeps the parents informed. The student-teacher ratio is fantastic; the after-care program is great; the extra curricular activities are wonderful; and the price cannot be beaten. We are grateful to God for CHCA!

What a great school. My son attened K4 last year and we can't be more happy with all the wonderful things my son has learned. He can Read!!! He knows all the books of the bible from Gen- Rev and knows at least 12 bible verses by memory. Academecly I can't be more happy! The teachers and staff are wonderful! Always happy and joyful. The enviroment of the school is over all peaceful and the school is very organized and professional overall I give them 5 starts and would recommend this school to anyone looking for a Christ centered school that trully teaches children great academics.

Collins Hill Christian School has been an Amazing experience for all 4 of my children. I am pleased at my decision to send them to a school that instills a firm foundation in Christ as well as challenging academics that will prepare them for the future. One of the BEST Parental Decision that I have made!! The Teachers and staff are AWESOME!!

I choose this school because of the widely acclaimed ABEKA curriculm they offer. My son learned in learned in pre-k what public school doesn't teach until 1st grade!!! --It is small but I actually embrace that. The administrators are very professional and the teachers excellent (they actually really care). The value of what you pay vs. what you get is phenomenal. If you want your child "truly educated" then this is the right school for you.

Last modified Collins Hill Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7