Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school has an entire program in place called Respect the Mill where they teach the kids these basic principles.

We LOVE Freeman's Mill. Faculty and staff are top notch. We were so sad when we found out we had to move bc of a new job. We miss this school and we miss the amazing teachers!

We moved here over the summer from a Collins Hill cluster school (yuck). I am thrilled with the teachers, they really care. It's am amazing, caring faculty and I couldn't be happier with the education my son is receiving.

We moved from the UK and this was my daughters first experience of school in the USA. I must say this school has exceeded my expectations. This is her second year there and is really enjoying it. The middle and high school linked to the school are very good too. I would have rated the school a five if it had extra curricular activities, apart from variety shows and concerts.

We moved here from out of state and our daughter is in First Grade. Her teacher was so welcoming! We have been very impressed with the school so far. They have just been awarded that Governor's Gold Award for student achievement which is fabulous. However, beyond that they are a caring school and our daughter is flourishing in this environment. We are so thrilled that we chose this school to send her to! All the times that I have been at the school I have seen the principal walking in the hallways and really interacting with the students. The school is such a positive, happy place!

We love this school, teachers and all the staff. They make it very easy to be involved and it is such a positive learning environment.

Great school my son loves his teacher but he always complains about the gym and there are no extra- curricular activities.

Great school. Needs more extra- curricular activities.

I believe that this school has an proven educational record with instructors that motivate children.

Freeman's Mil is a great school. I feel as if my children are getting a private school education for free.

Last modified Freeman's Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.