Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted May 04, 2016
Mrs. Pacholke does a wonderful job with leading a great staff of caring and nurturing people.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 28, 2016
Mrs Walsh is the best teacher and cares for her students in all aspects. Not only is she teaching them curriculum but also compassion, love and how to be a good friend. I knew my son was in the best hands possible when I sent him to school. We are so thankful for Mrs Walsh!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 28, 2016
The school has an entire program in place called Respect the Mill where they teach the kids these basic principles.

Posted January 28, 2016
We LOVE Freeman's Mill. Faculty and staff are top notch. We were so sad when we found out we had to move bc of a new job. We miss this school and we miss the amazing teachers!

Posted November 20, 2014
We moved here over the summer from a Collins Hill cluster school (yuck). I am thrilled with the teachers, they really care. It's am amazing, caring faculty and I couldn't be happier with the education my son is receiving.

Freeman's Mill Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
We moved from the UK and this was my daughters first experience of school in the USA. I must say this school has exceeded my expectations. This is her second year there and is really enjoying it. The middle and high school linked to the school are very good too. I would have rated the school a five if it had extra curricular activities, apart from variety shows and concerts.

Posted February 06, 2012
We moved here from out of state and our daughter is in First Grade. Her teacher was so welcoming! We have been very impressed with the school so far. They have just been awarded that Governor's Gold Award for student achievement which is fabulous. However, beyond that they are a caring school and our daughter is flourishing in this environment. We are so thrilled that we chose this school to send her to! All the times that I have been at the school I have seen the principal walking in the hallways and really interacting with the students. The school is such a positive, happy place!

Posted April 27, 2010
We love this school, teachers and all the staff. They make it very easy to be involved and it is such a positive learning environment.

Posted March 09, 2010
Great school my son loves his teacher but he always complains about the gym and there are no extra- curricular activities.

Posted July 30, 2009
Great school. Needs more extra- curricular activities.

2303 Old Peachtree Rd, Lawrenceville, GA  30043
Last modified Freeman's Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.