Lawrenceville, GA

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted June 12, 2015
My ciao was great in bullied in school I brought it to the ladies attention he was bullied the very next day

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 12, 2015
No due to the owner never communicated properly it was never on time even stood me up one day after taking my money

Agape Jr Academy 5

Posted August 08, 2013
this school is the best school i have been here for 11 years now you should send your kids here they will have a good time learning and having fun and those bad comments aren't true

Agape Jr Academy 2

Posted July 31, 2013
This school is lacking very much in the communication area. The principal doesn't want to acknowledge you unless she is speaking to you about tuition or what the school needs. my child has advised me of the disrespect that occurs among the faculty and, yes, the principal. They have very old books that we pay for, along with uncomfortable classes in terms of heating/ air. The staff is constantly complaining about something, but they don't recognize their need for improvement. It could be better if there were a little bit more respect and positive drive in the environment.

Agape Jr Academy 1

Posted May 11, 2012
This school is not my favorite place. We do tests over until everyone passes and even on the final exam we did the same questions on the test the day before and we got the chance to change our answers after we were basically told the answers.

Agape Jr Academy 2

Posted January 23, 2012
They refuse to communicate with parents!! We never know whats going on and they refuse to change to notify parents of whats going on. Parents do talk with each other! The newsletter is never updated on the the website so we look but cant find nothing from there. There seem to be good teachers but mrs Charles can very hateful even to the students.

Agape Jr Academy 1

Posted January 11, 2012
I hate this school. They have nothing to do but waste time and fool around. I hope that they close their school. GO DACS!!! WOOT!!!

Posted January 26, 2010
This is a small school. The teachers and administration are very involved with each student. They do their best to offer the students the best education possible. I wish they went to high school.

Agape Jr Academy 5

Posted August 18, 2009
The school is wonderful. Teacher-student ratio is perfect for that size and for my child. The teachers allow parents to get involved with the education of the children. Excellent

Posted August 12, 2009
Excellent school....small classes and really dedicated teachers, especially Mrs. Gray...

263 Jackson Street, Lawrenceville, GA  30046